The Girl With Big Boobs..

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Highbinder, Jun 3, 2008.

1. hahaha, that was hilarious.............I'm still laughing as I'm typing........Peace out.......Sid

2. hahahahahhahahaha ill just cough for insurance ...... argh couldnt have been me ... im too busy drawing cubes hahhahahhaha good shit.

3. Haha wow I just watched that and laughed so fucking hard! I go to nght school at the tech school around here and we have 3 hour classes twice a week, this is pretty much exactly what it's like, (minus the embarassing part at the end!) :D

4. I wonder how many girls have seen me staring at their boobs while in the middle of a fucking boring class.

Funny video. Just like being in class.

5. :hello: I laughed, I laughed hard. I've been there, said things that I was thinking, awesome!

6. So true for all us guys, love how he plays it off with the whole window thing, everyones got there own technique, haha.

7. LMAO nice find!

8. awesome, i wish guys worse spandex so i could stare at thier cocks all day....lmao
    j/k

9. omg i just watched this earlier today, it's friggin hilarious hahahaha!!!
    +rep for posting.

10. Lol having a girl with nice tits in ya class is help or one with a fine ass and thong always hganging out xD

11. Lol.... that's totally me in class.... I just realized why most people i dont know think im strange lol...

12. HA!

Hilarious find. I haven't seen anything that funny in a long time. THanks dude!

EDIT: It's even funnier blazed as shit! :smoking:

13. LMAO good find +REP

girl with big boobs says "yes" he says " have u seen that window?"

lol and the fart part was funny as fuck too

14. "The air is like blankets"

15. Yes?

:eek:
    Have you seen that window?

16. haha, thats a good one.

17. hahahahahhahahhahaha, thats totally me in class, it looked too familiar lol

18. girl with big boobs has such big boobs!

19. hahahahah too funny