The girl at work

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smn123456, Dec 6, 2014.

1. #1 smn123456, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    So there is this girl at my work and since I have met her there has always been some weird pull that I have had towards her. This girl seems to be on the same level of cognitive thinking and life style that I am on. She loves smoking weed and long story short she seems to be almost a reflection of my own self. I deff believe that everynow and then souls find other souls that match there own. I am very much interested in hanging out with her as i can just tell that there is a potential for it to lead into a relationship or an awesome friendship. The issue is she has a boyfriend and she has deff shown an interest In me but almost seems to be cautious as well (since she has a bf). For me I know that there are clear boundaries I would never cross however I don't think I have ever met someone where I can almost feel a different kind of energy when I am around them. For now I just take things step by step but wanted to throw it out there and see what kind of feed back I get. Would it be worth it to try and peruse this or for now should I just let things play out as is? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ...and??

Wanna smerk a berl???

3. If you like your job, don't do it. If you don't give a shit about your job, then do it. :)

4. Start setting your foundation now, so when they break up you will already have things in motion for an easy transition to you. Don't break them up. AWays try and defend the other guy....tell her like it is from a guys perspective, don't talk negative of the guy...she will do all that and eventually will talk herself out of the the relationship...she just gona need a decent guy to talk to. don't try and fuck right away. of course he could be a good guy and she's happy with him...in that case, move along

5. Okay thanks for your advice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Don't tell HER all that crap about your souls and energy, that sounds like you smoked a little too much. (If there is such a thing). Do as above said, start building a good foundation, that will get you far. 

7. Lol the advices im seeing on here!

You guys are actually telling someone to start making plans for a girl that is in a relationship, so you're telling this guy to just sit down and wait for the girl in hopes of one day her boyfriend and her might breakup?

8. Sabotage their relationship and move in for the kill!!

Lolol don't do that

9. Give her the people's elbow and call it a day

10. Make some paragraphs and then I'll read this.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

11. Yes, do that and tell us the story!!!!  Just let me load this bowl...