The girl at Subway...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChicagoToker, May 1, 2011.

1. So this really cute girl works at the local Subway, for you guys outside of the states, it's a sandwich shop. I go there at least a couple times a month and this girl was there the last few times. Now, I know it's their job to be nice to customers but I was picking up vibes that she at least liked me. I was in there earlier today and she started small talk with me about some bars in the area, etc. and she was smiling at me a lot..lol.

Now I really want to ask her out and hang out with her but I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this without seeming like a weirdo. I was thinking about just straight up asking her out next time I go there but I don't want to sound desperate or anything but she is really cool and I don't want to mess up. help me out GC. :smoke:

2. ask if you could make her a sandwich sometime

3. The best way to ask her out is to go in there and flat out ask her! You won't come off as a creep if you order like you usually do and make small talk with her. If she asks you if you'd like anything else then say "yes, your number so I can call you and ask you to have dinner with me sometime" then smile big. Haha not those exact words but say something sweet and honest, you won't fuck up if you just be yourself :D

4. no thats stupid men dont make sammich just tell her shes cute and that you wanna take her out for dinner... if she says yeah then ur good... if she says no then you need to find another subway lol

5. Ask her out! I would love it if a guy would just openly ask me on a date. The worst that will happen is you'll have to find another subway, lol

6. ehh i just treat people working like they would be treated if they were someone i was jus trandomly striking conversation up wit. point something out like oo the sub of the month is and youll be like that my fav and shell be like mine 2 and you 2 will get it on right then and there in the subway.. prolly not doh

7. If you wanna ask her out then strait up ask her out. If she says no it's whatever chicks come a dime a dozen.

8. "i like how you're holding my footlong"

9. sir tokes alot hit it right on the money tell her your taking her out and if she says not fuck it you tried

10. Complement her and then ask her out. Most girls appreciate confidence. The worst thing that could happen is her saying no, and they are plenty of other girls you can ask out.

11. hmm I guess there's no way around it I gotta straight up ask her. It's funny no matter how many times I talk to girls, I still get nervous as hell when I'm gonna ask someone out. So next time I'm in there, I'll just try a little small talk and ask for her number? Sounds too easy. lol

12. this this this this this

there's soo many more subways bro

13. Mention a bar that you know, but she won't next time, preferably some gem in the rough type bar, maybe out of town, when she says she doesn't know it, theres your chance to tell her you'll bring her there.

14. Just whip it out

15. Say, "I would like you to make sandwiches for me full time. I will pay you with a place to live and sex. You just need to make me sammiches. GOT IT BITCH?"

16. If she's already hinting about going out, and smiles a lot when you're around, what do you have to lose if you went right up to her and asked her out?

You don't have to ask her for a dinner date, be casual. "Hey, wanna catch a few drinks this Friday?" If she says yes, ask for her number, and you're in. Just be smart. It's not hard.

17. Ask her if she wants your footlong, with extra mayo.

18. If she was talking about bars you should have asked her to show them to you sometime. I don't know how people can't think of shit like this on the spot, it may just be my specialty.

19. "Hey, i killed Osama. Now suck my penis."

20. ahh,how could you have been so luckyy?

what better after sex than a professional sandwich maker in your bed
    i hate you;)