The Girl at PetSmart.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dynamics, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Hey Blades,

I hope this thread doesn't portray me as some sort of beta, incapable, single dude, I'm posting it in order to see if I can receive some friendly, unbiased advice. I'll start off with a little background.

I'm 19, go to community college, work part time, own an aquarium, and am fairly confident. I don't believe I suffer in any sense of the word with my self esteem. I have never had a relationship last more than 4 months, and I dated a few girls my senior year of high school as well as actively hang out on a casual basis with girls I met at parties recently.

Okay. Anyways, as of last week I own an aquarium. I decided after I clocked off a few days ago to stop my PetSmart to take a look at some potential fish, as well as pick up the necessary start up supplies. Why am I talking about that, not important, sorry it's late and I'm lonely.

The girl who helped me, I didn't get her name, let's call her Ashley. She's gorgeous, in her own way. I'm gonna go with 18, maybe 19 years old. We talked about fish and aquarium stuff for awhile and she was helping me as it was getting late and they weren't busy. We started talking about college at one point, and all of this was in between her teaching me about fish. I know this sounds lame, but this girl was awesome. I feel like we hit it off, but seeing as how she was at work I didn't really make a move or get any of her info. We were definitely clicking though.

I guess my question here is, how do I go back and casually take it to a "you free Saturday night?" type conversation? I have the excuse of owning an aquarium, and buying fish and accessories is a great gateway. However it's 16 gallons and I'm on a budget, better my my move quick lmao. I'm not really that shy, but I'm also not outgoing. Any advice for me, blades?

It's appreciated, thanks! :wave:

2. she prob has a super hairy bush if she works at Petsmart

3. Solid advice, it adds up.

Now it's just a matter of observing said bush.

4. Dude..You should bang her.

5. Petsmart bitches are the best bitches:D

As I own an aquarium myself i thought I'd suggest a few aquaria pick up lines...

Would you like to come back to my place and look at my rock?

My penis is like an aquarium filter, ready for suction.

My aquarium heater heats up the sheets.

That's a big wrasse! (Pronounced ass)

Okay that's all I have. But honestly, since you already have the aquarium thing in common, I say you're off to a good start. :)

6. Idk how I even get girls..
    Usually after a long hiatus.. my self esteem...
    Has dropped so low im at the I dk t give a fuck stage...
    Whenni reach this stage girls will take notice. Ill speak loud confident clearly
    I have motivation to even think thing will lead to sex... conversation ends up being veru casual
    And then bam! Laid.
    Think its a fluke get laid 2x more
    Now my self esteem is so high. Any girl who sees the smug stare in my eyes will knownwhay im after
    Also im more self conscious now cuz I have all this self esteem to lose. I lose the idgaf growly tone iny voice and turn to a wimpering sput....

7. You know if you don't shower for like 3 days it'll smell like fish..

Turn on?

8. don't be afraid to just ask for her number, after talking about other things besides fish

9. there always seems to be that one cool chick that works at petsmart.

10. Lol.!
    I think you should go and talk to her, let yourself be heard. Its very important to express your true feelings.

I wish you good luck! The love for aquatic life is what you and the girl have in common. Seek more things you both love, and it should be fun! What's life without fun!?

Cheers

11. no really good luck OP

12. Chill with the commas man. Time and place for everything.

13. Ask her if they have beavers and then wink at her

14. His post read pretty well to me..

15. Sorry ima nazi.

16. Yo i worked at petsmart, n let me tell ya those girls are freaks. Just go up to her, say shes pretty af, n get the number. Badabing badabo

17. LOL sounds like you got some stories, wanna share? :p

18. #18 CapitanQ, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    For real...just get a conversation going with her again, wait for a lull but before the end of the conversation and cut her off before the conversation starts to die or other customers bug her etc. "Hey I would love to talk some more but I have somewhere I need to be, are you free to hang out this weekend?" or w/e along those lines...

Here is why I would take that approach.

It makes it look like I have a life beyond burning herb and fucking around on the interwebs, or tromping around in the rain forest all day....god I love being retired....anyhow.

It's a chill way to get her info, remember she's at work so don't be all super aggressive like you would be trolling ass at a night club/bar....keep it flirty but casual.

and you either get a date or you get shot down.....easy peazy

19. Why does anything that happened here have to be lame?

20. lmao you guys are funny as FUCK