The gift game

Discussion in 'General' started by JesusGotBaked, Jan 18, 2012.

1. #1 JesusGotBaked, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    So I thought of this last night as I was sleeping, and it might be fun or it could be fail.

All you have to do is wish for something, and then the first person to reply gifts you something similar. You can either gift that person what they want, but the fun involved is gifting that person something they probably don't want.

Here's two examples:

Tod: I wish I had a Lamborghini.

Chris: I gift you a pinto.

I wish I was married to Jessica Alba.

John: I gift you marriage to Rosie O’Donnell.

I wish I could fly.

etc, etc.

This just repeats over and over. So you wish for something in your post, then the next person that replies can gift you that or something else that is similar.

I WISH I LIVED IN A GIANT MANSION!

2. Could have sworn I seen this game on the boards before...

3. Its kind of similar to another thread, but I can't remember exactly. But the details of my game are tweaked differently so its not exactly the same game. But this might be a stupid game in the first place...

4. isn't this like the "Corrupt a wish" game? :confused:

5. So glad you came in! I would have went crazy looking for that thread with the search function down :laughing:

6. Yeah thats the thread, but I wasn't even aware of that when I made this lol. I totally forgot about that thread, maybe my subconscious was making a similar one?

7. I gift you the mansion in Resident Evil(remake) now have fun with your new zombie friends, they don't want to eat you they just want to have fun:smoke:

I wish everything i smoked turned into weed.

8. I gift you the power to turn anything you touch into weed :D

I wish I had a million dollars.

9. Here's your cash...but you're Jesus and you just gave it all away to whores and lepers.

(If everything he touches turns to weed, what happens when he grabs a lighter to spark up).

I wish my wife could cook.

10. i gift to you a hotter wife that cant cook.

i wish for a date with mila kuniis

11. I gift you a date with the animated meg griffen(sucka!) now have fun with your hentai fantasies:p

I wish i can go back in time.