The getting robbed thread: Post your stories!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by edd.excessive, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So even the best of us has been in that shitty situation of getting tricked by shady characters or straight up robbed, so i thought id make this thread to share our experiances.

Now my story: i havnt been succesfully robbed in about 3 years but when i started smoking hit happened occasionally:

so one time i call up a old contact and arrange to meet him for a ounce in a slightly shady alley way in a back street. Im chilling on my bmx for 40mins getting really impatiant when two black guys role up on mountain bikes facing me and blocking most of the alley entrance. One go's oh yeah this is they guys with the ounce (obviously the dealer was getting them to rob me) so i had about two seconds to think and i just kick down on the pedal through the gap between them with them grabbing at my coat, i manage to get out and start pedalling that fucking bike like a madman. Thank god they were facing me on their bikes as the pause where they had to turn around gave me the tiniest head start. Anyway they chased me for ten minutes down various road and all the time i was litreally terriefied as these boys where threatening to kill me and all this shit. Eventually i had to stop and i collapsed of my bike puking thinking that there behind me and im about to get stabbed. luckily they had given up at litreally the corner before and i got home safe with my money, but it was still a fucking mad experiance for a 16 year old kid.

another time i was meeting a dude who was really paranoid, so he takes us down the side of these flats (apartments) to do the exchange, out of nowhere another dude comes up on us screaming at the dealer "are you shotting in my ends??" slaps my dealer, takes his phone. i was on my bike again and i just tried to kick out but this time he grabs my hood and yanks me off the bike, shoves me agaisnt the wall and goes "give me the weed" so i pull one bag out my pocket and another falls out (there where like 8bags in my pocket. He picks one up and tells me to keep the other and lets me leave. Obviously the guys problem was more with my contact dealing on his territory but atleast i got away with 7/8 bags. anyway my contact went back with some of his boys and got the guy who robbed him back.

Ive got a few other stories in the memory banks that ill drop once this thread gets going abit. As a sidenote im very carful about who i deal with nowadays which means i havnt been scammed in years as all my dealers are friends too not just vauge associates who i buy from. i know not everyone has this luxury but its simple, listen to your senses and and be friendly :D

So how about you guys? anyone every try and rob you?

2. I've never been robbed. Someone attempted to steal my bike when I was 15 while I was in a gas station. Luckily I was in cross country and track and we were by some heavy traffic areas. I pulled that little black kid off my bike and he stared yelling sorry like 50 times. After that day, I saw him every now and then and everytime he was a suck-up pushover.

3. 300$
    730$
    350$
    60$
    1800 (got 900$ back)
    house got robbed twice (got the money back the first time, 2nd time all my movies, video games, and an ounce but they didn't find the real stash)

this was all back in the day when I didn't give a fuck about anything. glad I matured.

4. #4 NutsLikeKngKong, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    kind of a shitty story...

One time my buddy and I were buying weed from this guy we went to high school with. We had bought from him before but this time he wanted the money ahead of time, and we were young and stupid so we trusted him. I think we paid him 60 for a quarter of reg and he ran off with it all.

The stupid thing was we knew where he lived, so like 2-3 hours later we drove on over there with baseball bats (lol?). He like tried to hide from us and we ended up talking to his girlfriend (who we both knew through a different person) for like 30 minutes. And she started flipping out on the dealer and telling him she'd break up with him if he didn't give us our weed. (I don't think she ever smoked, but it was a very surreal moment, having some chick younger than you fight to get your weed lol)

Funny thing was he didn't have any mids so we walked out with about 4 grams of really nice dank.

Pretty stupid night... but that's the closest I've been to getting straight up robbed.

5. One time in grade 10 some dumb kid took my head phones so i called a couple of my tamil friends and after school like 348927489 of them showed up and that was the last time any one even looked at me funny at school lol as for that ive never really been robbed :) and i do spend a lot of time walking around ahah guess im jusss lucky

6. When i first moved to Va i had a hard finding ganj. I was posted up at a sheetz when a car full of teenage black dudes rolled up. We haven't had any luck finding some for like 3 days and i really wanted to smoke. So i go up to them and ask them if they know where any chronic is. They all immediately said no and looked a little sketched out. After talking for another 30 seconds are so they realize im not a cop and they start to change there minds saying they do no where its at. Red flag number 1. they say we have to drive about 20 minutes over to the next town so i said Fuck it lets go. We get to the town over and im in my truck with my brother his girl his pitbull and 1 of the robbers. There is another car with 4 of his boys. They stop at a gas station to get 40's and some cigs. At the gas station they said they don't know where the chronic is but his "cousin" was trying to off a ounce of mids for a 100 i said hell yeah that would be the best deal since i got to va and i wouldn't even care if its some bobby brown cause i wouldn't have to go hunting for weed for at least a week are so. So anyways they say its like 5 mins away so i get the 100 ready with out letting the robber in the back see my bank roll. I had about 600$ pretty stupid to be carrying that much money around btw i thought i was a baller cause i had a little money lol. But we get to this house and its dark and sketchy. He tries to say give me the money and ill be right back. I said Nah i ain't stupid. I should have realized then and there what he was trying to do but i was ignorant and didn't think it could happen to me. So he says alright you can come with. So we go around back of be house. Red flag again cause the front door is broken. We get on the back porch and he says his cousin don't want any one he doesn't know in his house. I say ok whatever being a fiend and wanting my shit he says he will be right back. We are on the back porch and i think ok cool you Cantt really go anywhere once your in the house my brother got the front covered and i got the back so i say screw iy and hand.over the money. He starts walking towards the door then just turns to me and whips a glass bottle at my face it hit me but didn't even daze me. After that the chase was on. He was a pretty fast black dude and im a pretty big white dude. Like 6'1 210 pounds. I catch him slam his ass to the ground and start whooping some ass. After about 10 seconds of getting some really good shots at him i get hit in the back of the head from behind. And thrown on the ground then these nigs started kicking my head like kick ball style. I got a Fuck up eye and im pouring out blood every where cause its now a 5 on 1. One of the robbers starts yelling run his pockets run his pockets. And i just start thinking of all my money in crisp 20 dollar bills getting ripped by some fucking fake ass bitches and i start like kicking as hard as i could and all i member is laying a big kick square in this fat dude with dreads face. Knocked his ass over and just started licking as hard as i could. Then i look over and see there car pulling up and all them pileing in and dipping out. I ran up the street back to my truck and took off to chase them but they were gone :( i go to a gas station to clean off my face and get some ice for my face. When im in there some girl is buying like 3 packs of blunts so i go outside to talk to her to see if she can get me something and she said yeah so i ended up with weed that night and i held on to the majority of my money so it wasn't a complete loss lol. But i had a BIG black eye and some ***** lips. And yes they were all black.

7. Damn cripin.. lol i can't read that while this ripped i keep losing track @: and i hate highlighintgn ;aeijfkewlf'EW ARRHHHH

8. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']Damn cripin.. lol i can't read that while this ripped i keep losing track @: and i hate highlighintgn ;aeijfkewlf'EW ARRHHHH[/quote]

Haha sorry im on the app. Those nigs got me good though..

9. Im bumping this shit i wanna here some more.

10. No, we haven't.

11. Screw off, pig.

12. This a good thread. How do I sub?

13. It can happen to anyone if this product remains on the blackmarket

14. [quote name='"SirenWasHere"']

Screw off, pig.[/quote]

Ron Paul for president ;)

15. Awhile back i was getting some bud for a friend well i thought he was my friend that what makes is so much worse i knew this kid for years. I actually lived with him and another roomate for awhile. It was a quarter of fire and while we was looking at it leaning in my truck he took off. It was dark and he ran right into the woods. i got out of my truck but he was gone. This bud was fronted to me so i had to come up with $100 dollars. i just let it go no since in getting a felony or something over $100. could of been worse i guess earlier that day he said he was getting paid and not sure if another buddy of his was going to go in on a ounce or just get a quarter. I could of been in the hole $350. I didnt want to see the money first or ever think this kid would do that but just goes to show you cant trust anyone.

16. [quote name='"paperxplanes"']Awhile back i was getting some bud for a friend well i thought he was my friend that what makes is so much worse i knew this kid for years. I actually lived with him and another roomate for awhile. It was a quarter of fire and while we was looking at it leaning in my truck he took off. It was dark and he ran right into the woods. i got out of my truck but he was gone. This bud was fronted to me so i had to come up with $100 dollars. i just let it go no since in getting a felony or something over $100. could of been worse i guess earlier that day he said he was getting paid and not sure if another buddy of his was going to go in on a ounce or just get a quarter. I could of been in the hole $350. I didnt want to see the money first or ever think this kid would do that but just goes to show you cant trust anyone.[/quote]

Damn.. I would have been full sprint after that kid.

17. so when i was a kid i was SUPER poor so 40$ was a big deal to me.
    so my friend calls up a mutual contact/friend who always hooked us up wit crazy good deals an halfway to the pick up spot he realizes he had texted a contact who we knew was a total asshole who had the same name as our friend.
    so we get there an basiclly he walks off with my money (luckilly not all of it), later i see this punk alone in an alley smokeing so i put on a ski mask, run up to him and put a knife to his neck and start yelling random swear words i knew in spanish and take off with an ounce 60$ and a nice ass BMX bike i later sold
    sometimes i feel bad but hey, we're all sinners in one way or another.

18. so when i was a kid i was SUPER poor so 40$ was a big deal to me.
    so my friend calls up a mutual contact/friend who always hooked us up wit crazy good deals an halfway to the pick up spot he realizes he had texted a contact who we knew was a total asshole who had the same name as our friend.
    so we get there an basiclly he walks off with my money (luckilly not all of it), later i see this punk alone in an alley smokeing so i put on a ski mask, run up to him and put a knife to his neck and start yelling random swear words i knew in spanish and take off with an ounce 60$ and a nice ass BMX bike i later sold
    sometimes i feel bad but hey, we're all sinners in one way or another.

19. I'm from Flint, Mi so everybody in my inner circle has been robbed at one point or another. Well here is my story. It was late at night (1 am) and me and my friend decided to pick up a quarter for Eighty bucks. So he called his one friend that lived in the ghetto part of town (merrill Hood, one of the worst areas in flint) and asked if we could swing through. Now you're probably thinking "what a dumbass, you had it coming" But we had been through this guy a couple dozen times and were always satisfied so we figured this time would be no different. Anyways, we got there and he had us pull in the driveway. I was immediately sketched out because it looked like an abandoned house so I decided to call it off, But just as I was about to throw it in drive he came walking up and my friend told me it was straight so I rolled down my window, pulled out the cash and before I could even look up and make eye contact I saw a silver barrel in my face and heard "gimme that gwuap bitch" I kind of became numb and the only thing I could manage to say was "Don't take my car man" and just handed him the money, without looking up for fear of getting a slug put in my face. We just ended up going home after pulling into a gas station and calming myself down cause I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack.

So that's my story, I learned from my mistakes and just got a medical card so nothing like that would ever happen again. And I look forward to the day I saw him in somewhere and bust a brick over his unsuspecting head.

20. Yeah my truck was in a driveway of a abandoned house with woods all around. When i jumped out of my truck i remember yelling his name. But it was so dark by the time i got out i had no clue what way he had even ran.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.