the gc darkages?

Discussion in 'General' started by BAkEd_ZombIe, Sep 28, 2007.

1. As someone stated in another unnamed thread is the gc dark ages coming.Because of the mods making the RIGHT decision as i see it. i hope this thread doesnt turn into 20 pages but i just wanted to say come on grasscity were friends! Why are we arguing?

sorry if this was stupid to say. But i may or may not be high.;)

2. Set down the bong.

...So I can fucking hit it of course! *hits bong*

3. im kind of glad ive been locked up playin halo and missed all of it. I dunno what was going on much. I always thought rasta_man was 13/f...

4. yah be happy you did.Funny as soon as drama happens gc gets packed.

5. I don't think we're heading for the dark ages... If anything this will help people realize that no matter what their post count is, no one's above the rules... Even if they have 10K+ Posts and have been here since the dawn of time...

I see good times in GC's future, myself...

6. ya, i joy ride on drama lamas

[​IMG]
    meet my lama. his emo.

7. Cough**(**** You)**Cough

8. har har what clever thing to say ^^

9. cough (please don't disrespect people in my thread) cough

10. .....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

11. hahaha

12. Im truly sorry master:p

13. no problem padawan:wave::smoke:

14. ...and the hype begins.

15. Say hello to my little friend...

Attached Files:

• 2.bmp
      File size:
      190.8 KB
      Views:
  16. "i like you, you like me?" - borat

17. uhh what hahahah

18. You just cough, coughed your way to a ban for not stopping with the disrespect when another mod asked you to no more than 15 minutes ago. You've been doing nothing but starting shit. People like that aren't welcome here.

19. I don't think GC is going into these "dark ages" of which you speak. We simply had a little turmoil, and it was allready dealt with. I don't think threads like this are needed. No offense though, I understand where you are coming from.