The GC App?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by Toastin', May 14, 2013.

1. #81 Junglejim82, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    What is the name of app on iPhone?

Can we buy the IPA via email or something?

The app is waiting to be approved and released by Apple.  It isn't in the App Store yet and I haven't heard of any plans to sell the IPA.  I believe the app will be free.  

3. Are we sure that Apple will approve the app?

4. You would think so since they approved the last one.

5. Ok can someone up this on cydia or can we get a link for the IPA? If its already done then their should be an IPA sitting on someone's desktop. All I'm asking for is the actual file I can install it myself we don't need apple.

6. I do not think anyone will release it separate from the App Store but good luck. It should release any day now... Hopefully.

7. #87 Junglejim82, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Silly silly so there is a finished app that can downloaded and installed if someone post a link to the file yet we would rather wait for apple lol. Most people are against unconventional thinking. Thanks!

8. Our iOS app is in delay with apple atm, we don't have any timframe when it can be  released.

#bummer

SJ

9. Is there anyone we should contact specifically for complaints? They approved the last app and there are other tapatalk forums in the store, so this is just absurd.

10. are there any other taptalk forums that are specific like grasscity regarding drug use? we are being held back because appele claims of usgiving access to minors regarding substance abuse other than medical marijuana (hey antoehr reason tht no other drugre allloed here, bleeehhh)

SJ

11. I don't know, but why does it matter? GC doesn't allow minors anyway. Can't you just have them mark it 17+ like I've seen other apps and tell them people under 18 aren't permitted to register?

12. I agree it should wor that way, but for some reason some idiot has bee reviewing our application, working on it though

SJ

13. Just tell them you didn't have any trouble last time and want to talk to someone else (like their supervisor). You've got a massive website with tons of outraged customers blowing up your website with complaints. ;)

14. Can you post a DL link for the IPA for the GC APP?

15. #95 MOPMan, Jun 5, 2013
    I knew this going to fucking happen. Saw it coming a mile away

16. #96 Superjoint, Jun 5, 2013
    well we did not, as our other branded app was approved alright for the last two years, on our side nothing changed...

Good luck! Hope to see it resolved soon.  

18. Maybe you could get them to expedite it once you get them in the phone.

19. what exactly do you mean?

SJ

20. CAN YOU POST THE LINK TO THE GC APP APPLE IS JUST A INSTALLER YOU CAN INSTALL THE APP MANUALLY. THIS IS CRAZY. NOT POSTING A LINK TO THE APP DUE TO LAZINESS OR NOT WANTING TO THINK UNCONVENTIIONALLY IS UNACCEPTABLE

relex , no shouting please and no demands , act normal - superjoint