The Garden of Weeden

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ThePhantom, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Me and my friend were high today (surprise, surprise), and we were talking about how parts of the Bible could be replaced with weed. Like The Garden of Eden could've been The Garden of Weeden, and when Adam ate the apple, it was really symbolic of him hitting a bowl for the first time and he's like, "What the FUCK am I doing standing around naked?" The other thing is Cain and Abel, and Cain killed Abel because Abel sacrificed the dankest of the dank to God, and all Cain sacrificed was schwagg. I don't believe in the Bible but it's fun to think about that stuff.

2. 1) Why is this in S&P
    2) No it doesn't work

3. roflcopter!:smoking:

4. iunno about you but i think heaven was having a cypher, Lucifer passed the blunt to lord almighty, and he really just hogged the shit til it became a roach, Lucifer smacked that kid, and god said what?! after i spent time ahrvesting this shit, i banish you to a place where weed can't grow.. the Eend

5. Hahah I like the way you think. Fun :) Maybe David beat Goliath because they got Goliath so stoned he couldn't tell where David was throwing rocks from. Then he got nailed in the fuckin head. What a cheapshot by that pussy, David.

6. a bit off topic. David and Goliath...

Just what was so amazing about David taking down Goliath. Seriously. David used a projectile weapon (sling) whilst Goliath was just some big brute. It is about the equivalent of bringing a gun to a knife fight. You can't loose :D

Nice sig BTW mrBlonde :p

7. I would love to go back in time to like the Revolutionary War with some big ass machine gun and dual pistols, I would mow people down so hard they wouldn't know what the fuck hit them.

8. That's a closed-minded way to look at it. The C&A sacrifice thing was funny to me :laughing: because the sheep that Cain? sacrificed burned (i guess that's the reference you were making)