Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ganzfeld Effect WHILE baked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Note- 2 White plastic spoons like these: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...koRZdCyN1ZWq12vhDOW3-Sj0LbX-z_mb9H62iQvatLktA can be used instead of ping pong balls, but they may not work as good

Okay, so I tried this at home with the two ping pong balls and I found it kinda cool. I saw coloured squares and stuff coming towards me and I heard things talking, but I only did it for 10 minutes and I was COMPLETELY sober. What I want to try is doing this while I'm baked. Now I'm sure some of you blades have some weed to smoke. I however ran out on a break :( What I want you guys to try doing is this whole thing, but get really baked before you do it. I already have closed eyed visuals when I`m baked just by closing my eyes, so I would have some awesome visuals from this probably. I heard it can be really trippy though, and that's coming from people that aren't baked. So yeah. Good luck if you decide to try it!

2. Interesting, might have to try this out some time. I'm on a break right now but I will try it in a week or so.

3. sounds cool. I probably wouldn't be able to stay awake though.

4. I've heard of this. I may do it.

5. If you shine a red light onto your face from your computer, you'll have mild stimulation so that might keep you from falling asleep. But keeping your eyes open isn't that difficult. Next time I get high I'm definitely 'gonna do it :)