The Game (Have problems gettin women? READ)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GTea, Jul 31, 2009.

1. #1 GTea, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    Ok so my brother wrote me a Guide to getting game 5 years ago and it has worked very well for me over the years and I believe its time to share it with all my fellow blades.

Now before you jump on me here understand one thing.

This is not for people who have game when it comes to women. Its for men who have trouble approaching women and have trouble with picking the right girls.

So if you have any trouble with women what so ever read my blog with an open mind and raging imagination. I tried to explain how this guide came to be and how I posted it as well as possible but Im sure there are a ton of mistakes.

So I would greatly appreciate it if you would post any mistakes you see

HERE on the thread and not in my blog comments.

As for standard comments/questions please feel free to pose them within my blog on the "epilouge" section.

I hope you enjoy it

If not then your obviously someone of discerning intelligence and have more game than me and my brother so feel free to not waste your time with an unproductive comment.

:D

http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/gtea/

2. very very interesting read thank you +rep

3. you seriously read that whole thing :eek: I mean it took me at least 2 hours to really read when I first got it...

4. guess i read fast but it was very good i needed help with talking i have the problem of having nothing to talk about and having to endure the awkward silence~

5. Happens to the best of us :D

6. Yo i didnt read it but this post interested me.

I have been reading [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Game-Attract-Anywhere-Anyplace/dp/0977650510]Amazon.com: Secrets of the A Game: How to Meet and Attract Women Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime (9780977650514): Logan Edwards: Books[/ame]

and i have to say it changed my life. Im not a solicitor or anything (check my post count)...but this shit is exceptional. Any guy that cant get pussy is doing something wrong. This book shows you that you NEED to go talk to women in order to improve. Im sure you cover the same basics :)

7. ill check that shit out tomorrow but Id appreciate it if you read my blog man cause I think you could help me expand it so rookies can get the most out of it.

But 4 sure Ill check that out

8. I got to the second part and found some flaws.

I NEVER ask a girl for her number. Want to know the key...say "hey Ive really enjoyed this conversation with you, how can we continue it?"

It puts her on the spot. I have never gotten a girl that goes "I dunooooooo????"

If she does, then just leave. She's clearly too stupid and below your standards.

I honestly dont have time to read it all...that book is 300 pages of 100% tested material. This guy's job is to pick up women. the money for the book is SO worth it. Read it while youre young so you can practice.

9. Makes sense :)

asking for her number is pretty direct but it seems to leave something to be desired in the closing moments. The way you put it has more class to which leads to the same result but is done in a fashion that creats more of an intrest on her behalf to "want" to give you her number as opposed to you asking/wanting her number. So it adds the power of control to your side by seeming at more of a distance.

Just trying to grasp the philosophy behind your idea dude :D solid in my book. Ill add a paragraph to the blog about your idea ---if thats ok with you.

10. Great read, did you ever get to tell him how much his info helped you?

11. that is incredibly hard to read, you dont seem to get to the point very well and you are very disorganized. but thats fine cuz i dont need any help anyways. i get plenty of chicks as it is. i was looking out of curiosity but i couldnt get past the first few paragraphs cuz you werent talkinga bout anything specific.

its all generalized and therefore unspecific.

there is no guide to picking up chicks. its all about confidence. not about what chicsk want to hear or what they expect from a guy. cuz every chick is different.

and treating them like they are predictable animals with vaginas is not the way to pick them up. you will never hold a meaningful relationship with anyone if you go thru your life thinking this way.

so please, for those of you trying to get chicks, dont try it this way. its not the proper way to go. it may work sometimes, but thats cuz you got lucky. eventually you will fall out of that program and they will see how much of a loser you really are, and those kinds of chicks are worth fucking.

12. I can see why you say this, but it also depends where you meet the girl, how long you have been talking. Alot of the time, getting a number, really doesn't mean shit. Especially if it's just a friendly conversation without much sexual charge or sexual attraction.

I just got back into it as I just broke up with my GF, but one suggestion I would like to add, to make the number more solid, suggest something to invite her to, such as a party, a chill spot you and your friends go to, etc, ask her to come with, then get her number. Stay and talk some more, don't be the guy that gets the number and walks away.

13. This is true, I was just revising his part about asking a girl for her number...no matter the situation. Every situation will be different. We all know this.

As for the OP, i dont mind anything you use from my words. Its from one man to another. :D

14. Cool :) Thanks

15. Ok I understand that it is pretty unorganized but I tryed to leave it as my brother wrote it.

As for the guide itself I dont believe you read enough to properly judge the effectiveness of it.

(About whats in bold) You are right that there is no guide to picking up women. I state that IN my blog. I also state that confidence is key (I think I dont remember Ill have to reread it. If not Ill add it).

Also quite frankly I never once said that women were unpredictable animals with a pussy strapped on. That is how you wanted to read into my blog. If you would have read the whole thing (or at least the epilouge) you would have seen that I stated this guide "is a triumph to those with an imagination and a failure to those who follow it to the letter."

The reason being is because (like I ALSO stated in my epilouge) that this "guide" is divoid of philosophical/moral backing. My Brother left it that way for me so I could learn to treat the women I choose to be with in my own fashion.

Lastly, I believe you misspoke when you said what is Italisized. You did not read my blog. You did not approach my brothers work with an open mind and you CLEARLY did not understand the sole purpose of this piece of work.

Which is to help unexperienced or struggling dudes learn to Identify the women they are intrested in and develope convosational skills in order to effectivly speak with them in an intelligent and respectable manner.

And just so you know

EVERY CHICK IS WORTH YOUR TIME TO FUCK

not just the:
    hot
    nice
    naughty
    loose
    intelligent
    lonely

or whatever you label a woman all are worth your time all are worth your notice. So with all do respect my friend I believe you should rethink YOUR philosophy.

I would also appreciate it if you didnt take swings at me personally (underlined) because without a doubt you dont know me.

Thank You,
    Gtea-:D

16. Excellent point Ill add it as a suggestion. Also I think CannabisBlunt was implying that kind of approach as well :)

17. All edited

I put the additions in the areas where the red starts and ends

Much appreciated dudes :D

Keep um comein ppl :)

18. if you look good like me and drive a sports car like me and dress like me and talk like me then you can get the girls like me

19. :confused:

20. Never knew Retards could pull girls..... :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: