The game figured out lives at stake

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Many think the game is a silly meme but it's true origins lay in slumber until now.

I know someone who's done some stuff and let me tell you the game is serious. There is a massive genocide occuring via a loyal international gang of patrons who only know who and what they need to.

Right now if you are experiencing odd symptoms get checked out. I'm going to the docs tomorrow. Vertigo chemical taste in mouth loss of apetite sharp
    Pain in organs tingling and numbing of the cranium. I know I thought this stuff was all in my head but it's real.

2012 like the mayans who gave up their civilization because it was
    Time our civilization is being destroyed and few will survive.

The reason that if you think about the game you lose is because if you unaware of the game then you will blissfully die unknowingly, but if you are aware then it's a struggle until the end.

Either way I'm physically sick I'm seeing the doc very very soon in hopes that this sickness is curable.

If I'm all wrong it's a very elaborate conspiracy theory with way too many connecting dots.

2. Yeah, ok.

All i got out of OP's post is that I JUST LOST THE GAME.

3. You might also be mentally sick.

4. Drug-induced paranoia at it's finest, gentlemen.

5. Damn it I lost!

6. yeah it's prolly withdrawls from all the PCP OP's been smoking

7. fuck, i think i won the game but as soon as i thought i won the game, i lost the game.

fuck the game

8. Just today I've experienced all of those symptoms. :eek:

Unfortunately I don't have health insurance.

9. ok whattafuck are you talking about?
    chill the fuck out and stop tweaking.

10. I don't even know what to say, that's just redonkulous kid.

You should probably STOP playing WoW before you go to bed.

11. Dude.....thats an awesome movie idea! *writes idea down in notepad* Thanks bro! :wave:

12. Too late, I've already got the rights to it. It'll come out in theaters by 2013.. but oh shit, we might not be alive then!

13. Shit....oh well theres always a parody!!! :p

14. But you gotta admit, that's the perfect storyline for Christian Bale and Tom Cruise.

15. I think the world would end if those two were ever in the same room.....maybe thats what the December 21st 2012 deal is? Those two start shooting a movie on this date....and....KAPLOOEY!!!!!!! :D

16. are you drinking too much tap water? you seem to know too much about the game. more than they want you to know.

17. I don't play games with other people's children.

18. while in David Wilcock's 2012 enigma he states that the ringing of the ears signifies that something important is going to happen to you. I highly doubt that every time my fucking ears ring the government is listening to me. That'd be pretty boring for the govt, ha.

19. Whether or not you're serious yes I have been drinking quite a bit of tap water recently.