The Future?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KYKush, Dec 24, 2010.

1. #1 KYKush, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    So, I've been reading on this site around a year, but this is my first post.

Last night, being Christmas Eve morning, around 1 am, my sister walked in my room and threw something at me, what could it be??!!! I opened up the little jar and to my amazement, it was a fat bowl of some DANK dro. I was dry so i was hyped as hell. packed it in my zong and blast off, i was GONE! Now to let you know, i've been smoking for 3 years, but just in the past 2 has it been regular (atleast once a day), so i consider myself a seasoned smoker, also experienced with LSD and DXM, and lately been using pharms alot, hydros, muscle relaxers, etc.. oxycodone being my favorite :D

half way through the bowl i realized how stoned i was lol, i've been smoking creeper bud (G13 [my profile pic], cinderella, cali mist) so this was already strange to me. after finishing the bowl, i hopped in the shower and that was amazing, seemed that i was in there for over an hour though :eek:

the weird thing was, while i was in the shower this wave of thought hit me, about the world and how people are. then i thought about what the world would be like in the future, and i hope everyone realizes how good marijuana is and enjoys the green :smoke: as i got out of the shower i was still thinking about it and i hopped onto my computer to write it down, knowing i'd forget soon. here is exectly what i typed

"1--history repeating over
    2--go to other planets, like continents
    3--christopher columbus in space
    4--we have to move on for more resources
    5--planets like islands in gta iv, people live on planets and travel back and forth
    6--2012, aliens come back and help us again, helped with pyramids
    7--technology to travel in space, space highways
    8--moving towards perfect world, all disease cured, noone works, all work by robots, people relax
    9--weed is legalized, hemp saves this world."

i was typing fast so its not complete thoughts but let me explain line by line...

1st- just the fact that history keeps on repeating, people keep on expanding, before America people thought europe was the world, why does Earth have to be our limit?
    2nd- we should be able to live on other planets, biodomes or whatever, and in the future, going to the moon would just be like going to Italy or France
    3rd- someone, like CC in the old days, just needs to explore
    4th- we're using all our resources, we nees to go to another planet and find more
    5th- just the idea again that we should be able to travel between planets
    6th- this was a large thought, that aliens came down to earth with the mayans and helped advance society, build pyramids and other things humans couldn't have possibly built. the mayans then built the calendar to 2012, not the end of the world, but when the aliens return. not to kill us, but help again, maybe advance our space technology?
    7th- again we should be able to travel on "space highways"
    8th- with new technology (from aliens) and resources (new planets) all the diseases will be cured, and all jobs will be done by robot. giving humans all the free time in the world, to spend time with family and to enjoy cannabis :hello: and there is no overpopulation because we aren't limited to just Earth
    9th-people realize the amazing qualities of weed and enjoy and use them all, not just recreational, but using hemp as a resource.

Sorry this was such a long post, but just tried to explain what was going through my head while i was blazed. i just thought i should get this out there and see what all of you guys (and gals) think about the "future"

2. Quite amazing sir. I'd love to shake your hand right now, this post was written half stoned and half smart :D

3. I'm not even high and that idea blew my mind...:smoke:

4. Seriously....kick ass. +rep