the future

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by POTSTYLZ, Sep 9, 2005.

1. so last night I was on a high dose of acid and I saw what I think is the imidiate future. I saw my friends tray and hubert with a real solomn look on theyre face and my friend tabitha crying against huberts chest. and then someone said something and I snapped out of it. it really freaked me out. Because I think in my vision I had OD

2. Why do most threads in here start with 'last night I was sooo high' or summin like that??

And btw...where's the philosophical part in yer story? Shouldn't this be in the real life stories?

3. I wouldn't take it to seriosuly. Acid isn't some magical potion or whatever it's just a strong ass hallucinogen.

4. Yeah man I've done that shit before, i dont mess with it anymore. Too messed up, I was so depressed on that, you were probably having mixed emotions and thought it was the future but it was actually happening.

5. yeah, i had that on the summer solstice, with two of my biorythm lines intersecting on critical days, and there was beer, birds, booze, bongs, bifters and bucketloads of halucinogens.... really quite unsettling to see the entire lifetime of all the matter around for the next few million years, and ever action is correlating along with its history, and still feel kinda like.... woah. way too much information. :)

6. your mind created the vision (by vision i mean image), not to mention you were on ACID!!

that's not he future, that's a hallucination

7. Yeah I wouldnt lose too much sleep over your vision. After all, you were on acid, and even if it is the future do you really think you could change it if you wanted to? I like to think that whats going to happen will and theres not much we can do about it(doesn't apply to all situations though like voting)