Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Funniest thing I've ever witnessed (Even better when your high)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by altcontrol, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Okay guys, here in Canada we have this show called Kenny vs Spenny, and basically all it is, is two men in their late 30's living together and doing competitions. For example, for one episode their mission is "who can stay blind folded the longest. Another one is "Who can loose the most weight" and so on.
    They are so funny, and just because it's real too!

But one episode (the last one actually) is called "Who can smoke the more weed" and basically it's a competition of who ever can smoke the most weed in "x" number of days. It's honestly the funniest thing I've ever seen, and I get in tears every time i watch it. You guys should too! The episode is 30 minutes and had to be flipped on youtube to avoid being taken down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxB_VSGgMBM]Kenny vs Spenny - Who Can Smoke More Weed (part 1/3) - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously guys, watch it, it's honestly the funniest shit ever.

2. I LOVE KVS!! It's one of my favorite shows. But the U.S doesn't show it :(. So I have to do my viewings on YouTube.

3. I have to watch this episode!

4. There's like 10 episodes on Netflix!

5. KvS RULES!

6. I have to say I didn't like that episode. All spent did was complain.