The funniest story ever! (Includes a fire)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iSTONED, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Best story i can remember was in highschool. we were tripping over at my friends house one weekend when his parents were out of town, so we were gone. My best friend blake has the tv on for some reason and sees where theres a fire close to my city. for some reason he thought the fire was coming lmao. He goes in the back yard and turns on the garden hose and starts spraying his lawn down expecting the fire. like dead serious. defending his property from the fire. he saw it on CNN and thought it was local lol.anyways it took a good 10 minutes of convincing for him to back away from the hose and come back in side. used to harrass him about that all the time:smoking:

good shit right there haha:D

2. Lol. What were you tripping on?

3. haha you should put this story in the grass city funny sotries forum. hahaha hella ppl would get a kick out of it.

4. #4 iSTONED, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009

yeahhh i should, but when i just smoked 2minutes ago i took at huge hit then accidenty blew back into the peice, and things flew everywhere. it was like a weed....rain. so i picked it up and smoked the rest. went back inside and i took a look at the huney bun i was eating during the whole thing. the whole thing was covered in weed so i was like......

*munch*
    *munch munch munch*
    *munch*
    (it took me approximately 7 munches to fully demolish the honey bun)

it was soo good, like a weed crust with a honey bun filling. :D
    needless to say, weed coated objects are extremely tastey.

5. how does that explain anything

PS Needless* to say

6. What was your friend tripping on when he thought the fire was coming?

7. who knows, maybe he took some lsd or something....he was most likely stoned out of his mind.

8. That kinda lead me to believe it was something other than weed.

9. who wants to hear a good story about a bridge?

10. why i do kind sir.

11. [​IMG]
    troll

12. Thats hilarious, I could definitely see this happening on a strong psychadelic. TV can be crazy when you're trippin balls. LOOOL