Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the funniest fucken thing i ever heard

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letslightup, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ok my friend and i just got done smoking and we are so fucken baked and we start watching that seventies show and i said look their in the circle and my friend looks at me and sais in the most serious look and tone of voice and sais u and i only make a line. lmfao i dont know if its that im so baked or if it really is that funny.:smoke:

2. you = baked

but its cool, lol if i where high id find that hilarious

3. #3 VivaLaVega, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009

I'm sober and i actually laughed out loud. Too sober actually.... brb:smoke:

4. That's funny I lol'd

5. :(now i feel like a dick
    Hahaha

6. youre so stoned lol

7. ya dude i am fried:smoke:

8. "u and i only make a line." Wtf??? like sitting beside each other makes a line? I'm kinda laughing because I have no fucking clue what that's even supposed to mean...

9. You are stoned to the bone for sure.

But this still made me laugh, only because I had to think about it for a sec, you and I only make a line. That shit is the fucking embodiment of early stonerdom, later on you'll need more intense shit to make you that goofy.

10. the serious voice is pretty much what makes it funny. I can see how it was funny as hell.

11. idgi anyone care to elaborate?

12. I think it's slighty more funny because I always watch that 70's show and when they smoke in the circle, I'm always like "dude thats tight... I need to light up now" haha when I read it, it brought back memories... lol

13. that 70s show- they sit in the circle and smoke.

OP - there is only two of them so they can only form a line to smoke in.

14. Geeked out. Nice one!

15. pass w/e you've got man... sounds like good shit to me lol:smoke:

16. lol wtf i feel dumb now for not getting that, thanks for clarifying

17. its ok it happens to us all

18. ROFL ROFDLOA> Seriously though, LAWL.