The funniest bong you eva seen

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by THEFBI, Mar 19, 2009.

1. What's the funniest/most bootlegged/craziest bong or smoking piece you've ever seen? For me it was my buddy who is a hard core paintballer. He built a bong out of 2 paintball pods and an ASA for a Tippmann A-5 for a stem. It got me laughing because the kid didn't know anything about bong construction and just used the principles of airflow in a paintball gun after we explained that a bong operated on the same principles of an expansion chamber on his A-5. The very next day he built a bong out of paintball parts. I thought it was a riot. How bout you? ever seen a piece that was so ridiculus that you couldn't help but laugh?

2. I was tripping with a couple buddies at someone's house that they knew and their roommate pulled out a big black penis bong. I wasn't smoking that night but I took a hit of acid and we saw it for the first time during the onset where you're all giggly.

3. the flea market by my crib sells white frosted chheeaaap o depot ass bongs with like gold pot leafs or skulls or scorpions they all look the same just with aq diff graphic i hate em they hurt my eyes how shitty they are