the funnest buzzkill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuji212, Aug 2, 2009.

1. so this one night i met up with my close friends. we were gonna sleep over at this one guys house so of course we go out and toke. we go to this park by my friend's house. we light up on a bench in the park and everything is peachy. good friends, great kush, and my favorite glass on glass bong. i thinkin nothing can ruin this. 3 bowls later our friend gets paranoid and makes us leave. i was putting everything way, and my other friend hands me my bowl and drops it right on the steel bench and shatters. i was just sitting there stunned. i thought my whole bong broke. i yelled out wat the fuck!? i found out it was jsut the bowl but fuck, it was a new bowl. my friend felt all bad and shit. he asked me how much it was so he could pay me back. i just told him not to worry about it. i finish cleaning up and we bolt up to my car. i put my bong bag into the truck. i close it then realize i jsut locked my fuckin keys in the damn trunk. this one was all me. i cant blame anyone but myself for that, but hey... i was high, i always tend to do stupid shit. so this makes my friend go off the edge and starts freaking out at his girl friend. she gets scared because he was grabbing her arm and hurting her. she was yelling and screaming "get the fuck off of me." sounded like he was raping her. so i had to get in between them and calm them down. i told both of them my plan and they settled down. so i had to call up my friend. have him drive me to my house, grab my extra key and drive me back to my car. so he takes me to my house. i wanted to avoid any contact with my parents so i try to sneak in. the second i step in the door, i get mauled by 4 dogs and it wakes my parents up. they come out and ask me why im home. i tell them i jsut need to get a blanket. so i run to my room grab a blanket and a key and i get out of there. my friend drives me back and i drive everyone to my friends house, where we relax with clerks II.

haha i know its anti climactic, but i was so scared that we were gonna get rolled on or something. everyone was freaking out and i had to come up with a plan fast. fuckin hate that. especially when im high

2. Damn dude, That sucks balls. Quick thinking though, so ima +rep.

BTW, Lovin the sig. Pineapple Express was fuckin hilarious.

3. Lol thats sounds intense.

But last night I was watchin that same Clerks 2!! Haha smokin a blunt after a couple beers watchin that funny ass movie!!