The Funeral of My Broken Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by emceecombs, Nov 5, 2013.

1. #1 emceecombs, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    So I was cleaning one of my pipes the other day. I had just finished cleaning it and was moving to put it away when I accidentally dropped it! This was my first pipe, and it was fucking sweet. I threw it away without thinking. Now I wish I'd taken a picture of it to put with this post.

It was a beautiful blue, glass pipe. It gave terrific hits. I'm a relatively new smoker, but the vets I've smoked with were impressed with it as well. The picture I have posted is the closest thing I can find to what mine looked like. My pipe was a little longer, and a deeper blue.

Anyone who wants to say any last words for your own pipes or bongs or anything else you may have broken, feel free. Here are the last words to my own pipe which I have lost:

I remember you as you were in the last autumn.
    You were the grey beret and the still heart.
    In your eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.
    And the leaves fell in the water of your soul.

Clasping my arms like a climbing plant
    the leaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.
    Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was burning.
    Sweet blue hyacinth twisted over my soul.

I feel your eyes traveling, and the autumn is far off:
    Grey beret, voice of a bird, heart like a house
    Towards which my deep longings migrated
    And my kisses fell, happy as embers.

Sky from a ship. Field from the hills:
    Your memory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond!
    Beyond your eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.
    Dry autumn leaves revolved in your soul.

"I Remember You As You Were" by Pablo Neruda

Attached Files:

2. My first bong finally took a nose dive a few months ago. Her name was Smurfy. She was near bench I was sitting near and the base tapped the edge and shattered in. The new bowl we bought for her broke as well.

She was a good piece. First bong from my ex fiance. It hit so great. She was a beaut and will be missed.

poetry can change the world

Attached Files:

3. The after math of her breaking.

Attached Files:

4. That looks like it was a pretty sweet bong. My condolences for your loss!

5. aw man :( that picture hit me in the feels. 

6. she shattered inward. The damage is in the back :( *group hug*

7. When I was 16 I purchased my first bowl. Used it for a few weeks, fucking everyone loved it since it was our stoner groups first glass piece. Ended up being so high and stupid I hid it in the couch and my mom found it, took it.

Found that bowl last winter or so, and was so happy to have found my original bowl again! I got to smoke out of it again, saw the residue left over from my original shit weed, shit was nostalgic. Fucking accidentally broke it that very day.

Buried it under the spot where I first got high where it still rests in peace to this day.  

8. Man, I feel you. I was cleaning out my bowl today scraping some resin out and I was being a tad bit too careless and pressed a little too hard with the knife. I accidentally snapped part of the inside of the bowl near the hole at the bottom. It wasn't a lot of damage, but it was enough to make it so that it hits like shit now...

RIP to your piece, and to mine. May they forever rest in tranquility.  :cry:

9. RIP to everyone's broken pieces!