The fun is over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chrondoja, Jun 10, 2009.

1. So my life used to be great until recently. First I got caught with weed, then cigarettes, then alcohol, then benzos. Now my parents basically hate me and are not proud what so ever. Then the report card came in which was not done to my best ability, which is just icing to the cake. My parents tell me they wont help me get car insurance or pay for my phone bill. Im stuck in a rut, and I need cash fast. What should i do? (besides selling dope):confused:

2. Whore yourself out.

3. get a job after school if ur in school. and sho ur parents u can keep a job and earn there respect back.

GOod Luck man.:smoking:

and probably quit smoking for the time being to save ur money.

4. are you like 16?

5. lol yeah why would you say you got "caught with cigarettes"..........:rolleyes:

6. this noob got owned. Definately a 16 year old. (i have a feeling alot of people on here who say they live with their parents are really underage)

7. yep. the fun is over indeed for you!

8. Get a job, and pay for your own car insurance & phone bill. Your parents aren't always going to be around to bail you out.

9. Well for those of you who think im stupid. I got caught with cigarettes just meaning that they didnt know I smoked them, and I use to keep them a secret. I had a job until I got layed off, and its been tough looking for another one. I need suggestions of how to make money

10. he could be in new york or jersey. get a job bro.

mow yards/do landscaping until u can find a real job.. just apply everywhere, if ur in a big city youll find one

11. i live with my parents and im 21. don't be talking shit if you don't know what you're talking about.

12. lololololololoool

13. So totally inappropriate but the funniest shit I've seen all day.

14. Kill yourself. It's the only way. You are a disgrace smoking cigarettes and smoking weed tut tut naughty boy

15. You probably should stop doing those things, just a suggestion. Wait until you are in a better situation.

If your parents are paying for all your stuff, you gotta live by their rules.

16. thats real shitty man, but if youre 21 how can you get in trouble for cigarettes or alcohol if it wasnt a dui or buying for minors?

17. im not the OP.:wave:

18. Well, you're going to have to earn their trust back man...start with getting a job and showing you can hold it down as a responsible dude.

Maybe once you've got the job locked up go for school.

I mean, like you said you've lost all your parent's trust, so it'll take a while to gain it back.

19. oops sorry bout that man, saw the wrong name