The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the fufu berry?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie john, Sep 1, 2003.

1. has anyone acually heard of the fufu berry? i was drinking a jones soda last night (fufu berry, of coarse) and i was just wondering. cause if so, i would really like a plant:D

2. and what the fuck is that?

3. all I can say is i've heard good things about jones soda. from my friend jones.

4. wtf????? im so confused!!!!!! is this whole post somewhat about sex and im just not gettin it? w.e im just confused, ill get on2 my confusing life again...

5. \\\///
    \\||//
    \\||//
    ;\||/
    ;;||
    ;;||
    ::||
    ::||
    ._||______

you are a stoner
    doesn't that kinda look like a big pipe wit smoke comin out huh huh IT;S FUCKIN SUBLIMINAL

6. haha

heres a dude strechin his leg!!!

\O_
    | /
    /

but no, never heard of a fufu berry... hahahhaha.

7. dont think its a real berry, but its a damn good tasting fake berry!

8. hahah fufu is a funny ass name.

9. Lalala I made COOKIES ON A COOKIE SHEET ADND BEERRIESS ARE GOOODD!!!! LALALALAA

10. Hey man, light my bong for me plz?

ok dude. *flick*

`````````````
    ``o``````````
    `<|-L`*--o````
    ``X`````./\_,,`
    `````````````

11. bong

| |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | | y
    (__)'

12. yeah, i was just making it up and it didn't display properly. i fixed it now =D hope you see it

13. Your all crazy, I didn't see any of them cept the bong... I mean do you see the bong in this---------------------------------->

«Éò£-
    &*%^
    ^^&*
    -æ£+
    ¦ôûÖ

14. heres a lil rabbit fufu

fuck it i tryed to draw a god damn bunny but it screwed up meh i just got that lil rabbit fuf song stuck in my head

15. i hope its not related to the dingleberry

interesting side note, i downloaded atomix, which is a neat little music altering/mixing type program, it comes with several sound effects to insert...the names are in spanish, one of them is comida de culo...its an eleven second sound clip of slurping and kissing sounds

comida de culo in english eat the asshole.

Grasscity Deals Near You