The fucking 3DS

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SuburbanDankies, May 6, 2011.

1. Just bought one today because I promised myself I wouldn't spend all my money on weed. Again. I don't have any games yet but I'm getting Zelda on sunday fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. I stopped caring about handheld a long time ago. I'm still waiting for android phones to emulate DS games well. Haha I can't bring myself to buy the system but I can bring myself to play games when I'm bored with my phone

3. #23 BMORE HiiiGH, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My iPhone has had GBA & SNES games on it for years now lol

4. I saw they were (re)making The Ocarina of Time for 3DS. Makes me want to get one just for that reason

5. Yeah, the android has too. It's also got ps1. There's a crude DS emulator out but all it does is prove it can be done on the phone. Somebody needs to do some serious polishing though

6. Emulators on cell phones = fail.

7. #27 DojaCFR, Jun 18, 2011
    Where do u get Roms from?

I got a SNES emu, but the app/website to get Roms from is down.

8. and come christmas they will release the 3ds XL.

9. I've been delaying buying one, but i think im going to have to

10. There's a Super Mario, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. game coming out for the 3DS. Once one of those is released I'll get one.

I also played one at Best Buy once while stoned, it was great. It was called Faceshooter or something along the lines, I was flipping shit.

11. #31 Tha Come Up, Jun 18, 2011
    Theres tons of sites out there when i did have a modded psp id go to rombay.com

12. i wanna play the new zelda coming out

13. Ocarina of Time, and confirmed Super Smash Bros, I'm sold.

14. Zelda tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!