The fucking 3DS

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SuburbanDankies, May 6, 2011.

1. This thing is dope. Trippin my out like crazy. Its beyond explaining. You have to get a 3DS. Fuckin Rayman is the shit

2. I actually fucking hate it. The fact that as soon as I tilt the screen it becomes blurry... And seeing as how it's more expensive than an XBOX 360...... Not my sorta thing.

3. Nothin beats the ol' 360.

4. Until microsoft unleashes their next wonderful console :D

5. I got one, only have Ridge Racer so far for it, and of course Pokemon Black but that shit ain't 3D. Ridge Racer is a decent enough game and it has the best 3D effect of games I've seen so check it out and that shit'll trip you out even more.

6. I tried to play my 3ds while I was really high, but I just couldn't handle it. It was way to intense at the time lol

7. I want to get one, but I feel like I'm better off putting that $250 towards my next glass...Oh, the plight of being a stoner.

8. I bought one shortly after lunch essentially because "That'll look cool when I'm stoned!!!" It is a very cool system, it's just too bad that there's no good games out for it right now (if you don't like Street Fighter, that is).

9. expensive, but worth it everytime, nothin better than milkin that fresh glass :bongin:

10. damn i just got one of these idk what to think

11. Fuck man I need to get one, I was playing super street fighter 4 3d(medicated at the time,of course) and that shit was amazing,though I heard the 3d function is bad for your eyes

12. #12 TWODe102, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They just came out with the legend of Zelda:eek:carina of time(or something like that) and that shit is beast

13. Children under the age of 6 aren't supposed to play it. Either you're fine, or the youngest stoner on this forum.

14. #14 TWODe102, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well excuse me for being interested in the console, you jerk

15. Lol how was I being a jerk, you jerk

16. I'll pick up a 3DS in the summer, when they start releasing all the big titles. But I have heard great things about it.

17. just bought another 360 a couple days ago...
    i wont have room for a 3ds for quite a while....

18. I like my dsi...

19. how many more fuckin consoles can they make? theres too many gimmicks with all this motion control shit. ill stick with 2 joysticks and some trigger buttons

20. ridge racer is sick, and i havent even got to play it high yet