Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The fuck man.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by youngstoner, Nov 24, 2011.

1. WOW, no one is forcing you to live at home LMAO, if you cant afford it, stay in a hotel, find some roomies and get a place man, you were staying with your parents, who probably paid out the ass for your education and when they toss your marijuana away you steal from your own parents? your one classy mofo:rolleyes:

2. the almost identical thing happened to me a few days ago, srry for your loss

3. [quote name='"doob3r"']

im pretty sure roor does not go taller than 22 or 24 inches,

and an ounce of nice buds would not go down the toilet LOL.[/quote]

Meant 2ft i don't know why I said 3. But it really doesn't matter anymore :(

4. #44 240sxLover, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    I'm not tryin to be classy. An eye for an eye. They stole while I was gone, I stole while they were gone. Fair trade in my book. And they never tossed my green, I kept it locked up. When they broke my glass, it was another thing. Maybe you were born with respectable family members, but I however, was not. You have no clue as to my life situation. You have no idea at all. Don't be a dick to me just because you think I sound like a rebellious teenager.

And maybe the reparations were wrong.

But I don't give a fuck.

5. You do know it's illegal, right? So unless he had legal permission to have that, your argument is fucked up. Hide your shit better, stoner.

6. I do understand your argument, but that doesn't.... Okay, forget it. Whatever, I'm a bad kid. Weed addict. Something like that. Okay.

7. Lol no wonder she found it that things fucking huge. What we're you disguising it as, a lamp??

8. [quote name='"CHEEzD 0UT"']

Lol no wonder she found it that things fucking huge. What we're you disguising it as, a lamp??[/quote]

Haha no I hid it in this 12ft tall banister type thing that opened up but nobody knew it opened up. I let my bong and bubbler get WAY to resy and when my mom when into that room she smelled it and went searching for the culprit.

9. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']

It's her fucking house, grow the hell up and have some respect man.[/quote]

get off your high horse. 90% of the people on this forum smoked when they lived with their parents, and most probly kept shit in their house. anyway, as someone else said, if she didnt want it in her house she could have just asked instead of smashing it and flushing the weed. its just a bitch move. anyway, anyone who lectures someone who just got hundreds of dollars of their property destroyed is an asshole.

10. does your mom drink alcohol? does she smoke cigs? flush all of her cigs and smash her beer bottles see how she likes it

11. #51 Stumbleweed, Nov 25, 2011

Welp it finally comes out. This should be a lesson and hopefully the next glass
    piece you get, You will keep it cleaned!

Your mom shoulda jus put her foot in yar ass
    for not taking care of that RooR! :devious:

12. [quote name='"citydwella"']does your mom drink alcohol? does she smoke cigs? flush all of her cigs and smash her beer bottles see how she likes it[/quote]

No shes straight edge.

13. fuck her up man tell her whos house it is

14. #54 fucking baked, Nov 25, 2011
    i didnt really read the whole thread but why not try to show her that marijuana isnt as bad as she thinks it is and show her your smart enough not to get caught, and theres pretty much no chance of you getting caught as long as you do it in the privacy of your guys home. then youll be aloud to blaze it up in your room without getting a paranoia trip :smoke:

15. Umm yes an Oz would go down the toilet........
    Are you saying it's some how not technically possible to flush an Oz? Or just saying no sane person would flush an Oz down the toilet?
    We're not talking about a pound here, or a QP, we're talking about an Oz. I'm pretty sure the average good sized shit weighs more than an Oz lol

16. be all like

bitch you know how much that shit costs me? you do not know shit about weed. back to the kitchen, me and dad want a sandwitch. bacon. go easy on the mayo. i want a new bong and ounce too.

not really though