The FUCK is this...

Discussion in 'General' started by Misc, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I have never seen one of those in my life. But I have heard of "Dobson fly"

So...idk. But why not just leave it alone?

2. blahhh dont say that lol i live in northern jersey. last thing i want to see is a bug like that when im smoking a bowl outside at night. already got enough bugs bothering me.

3. axe spray and lighter.

go nuts and film that shit

4. i know wtf man i thought bugs hated smoke? :confused:

5. flawless victory

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

she looks really pissed off

6. thats cuter than helping my friend with her puter

7. that's one ugly motherfucker

8. I would have never thought a shotgun would be useful against a bug, but in this case it will

9. for the love of life post pictures of the jar filled with smoke!!!

10. We call these hellgrammites in Kentucky. Use them both in larva and fly as fish bait. Live near water find the larva under rocks. fucking hurt when they bite. Like punch yourself in the face hurt.

11. Don't kill it man. What did it do to you? Besides scare you a little probably, :laughing:

12. I'll be Buzz Killington and tell you that insects don't have cannabinoid receptors so it's not gonna get high, just cause it unnecessary suffering.

13. Holy shit, it's as big as your lighter?! Yeah..... I just shit my pants.......

14. Holy shit man kill it with fire

15. Or you can just do the right thing and release it.

Take some pictures of it, examine it, but don't kill it.

If you don't want it near your house, go for a walk and let it go somewhere down the street.

Chances are it won't be back.

16. Maybe u could get it drunk

17. FUCK THAT
    [​IMG]

18. UGH. Gross.

Let it go..

I sure as shit wouldn't want to go from chillin' to being caged in a fuckin' Jar!

Let it go free!

19. #59 DillDill, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck that .2 seconds as soon as I see that bitch I would be throwing shit at it and karate kicking it like it's nothing my time will be .1 sec because I don fuck with bugs at all lmao

20. Id let it go, they live for years underwater, then come out to mate for 7 days then die, kind of fucked up to keep it in a jar for his last week :\