The fuck is that doing in my bathroom window???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by simmer, Apr 1, 2010.

1. So I took a nice shower five minutes ago.

Now let me explain the set up before I give out the bang. See my shower has a window above it. The screen is on the inside and the window on the outside is cranked open or shut like a shutter cause the window is basically a long rectangle.

So I'm taking a nice relaxing shower until I glance up and THE FUCK DID I SEE UP THERE?!!?:eek:
    A goddamn birds nest.

It is so sick lookin. It's green and idk where it found so much green shit, most of it looks mossy but I bet theres grass in there. Definitely leaves and twigs too.

I was actually freaked out cause in my mind the bird inside was going to be awakened by my activities and chirp furiously at me!! and That would be the worst way to end a shower, being rushed out by a goddamn bird :mad:

My first instinct was to get my mom to take that shit out but I kinda don't wanna make her do that.
    It'd be sick if I could have a bird singin to me while I shower.
    Like a goddang disney princess.

Word.

2. Pics or stfu.

3. I lol'd.

Do you ever think it's wondering what the fuck you're doing under its nest?

4. I think it's more prone to wonder why it's bright as day in the middle of the night and the hell is that noise.

I wasn't doing anything really but shaving.

I wish I could stay clean shaven for longer than a day, but what can I say... My beard grows ruthlessly.

5. There's actually a rather large chance that's illegal, depending on the species :)

6. sounds gross. I would be paranoid with a window in my bathroom. I've seen to many movies where a stalker/rapist are looking at people while they're scrubbing their genitals

7. Word. ^

8. Oh no it's perfectly cool :D

The window is very narrow and high up.

Yeah the birds nest is actually kind of gross... I don't think I actually will take too many showers in my bathroom for awhile until that nest goes away :eek:

9. So wait, the ceiling of your shower is a fucking window? Fucking badass it'd be cool showering when it's raining and at night with all the stars out I'd be singing this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msef24JErmU]YouTube - starry eyed surprise[/ame]

10. ..I think that's why people buy blinds or shades

11. Ahhhhhh I'm not going to lie. that would be sick and I've thought of like what if one day I get a house with a bathroom like that..

but no I didn't say ceiling. It's just really high up next to the ceiling and it's narrow. So it's mainly used for ventillation when you open the window. I've kept it open to help smoke discretely. kept it open too long. and I guess a bird has been busy building a nest in there these past few days..... some bees made nests in there last year but that didn't bother me cause...they can't get it. A determined bird could. It's not like I hang around birds all day..not used to them up close and next to their nest.

12. *feeds troll some Whoppers*

13. Wait, seriously?

1 - Are you scared of birds or something?
    2 - If you wanted it gone, why not move it yourself? C'mon now...why the heck would you make anyone else move the nest that was built because you left the window open?

14. :laughing:

I love this place.

15. Build a fake tree by the window!

16. Window bird will be watching you masturbate. :p

17. coat some birdfeed in cannabutter and see what happens

18. Either your name is Mitchy or this is my new favorite thread ever.

19. Are you talking about Mitchy.. the dude that got sold fake buds by his co-worker and fought him like 10 times but got his ass beat? :D

20. Goddang disney princess.....

Lol