The friend of my enemy, is my enemy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Prissy24, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Ok I had a friend of 8 years, her name is Jessie, we were very very close like twin sisters. One day other of the blue Jessie told me she had been having sex with my oldest sister's boyfriend. Being a good sister I told Lisa what Jessie told me. Jessie and Lisa's boyfriend denied it. So my sister didn't believe me and they continued their affair and I continued being Jessie friend,

3 years after that Jessie's friend Tonya told me that Jessie confided in her about a lot like how she was sleeping with Lisa's boyfriend and how she was having a affair with my boyfriend Ryan. I was hurt I asked them both and they denied it as well. But I didn't believe neither of them. I broke myself away from both of them but my friends still speak to Jessie some still hang out and party with her. Does that make them my enemies as well? Because I introduced all of my friends to Jessie so they all met thorough me .

2. You're over reacting. Take a deep breath, step back, and assess the situation

3. #3 MacTonite, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    this sounds like something you should be posting about on fb..not here.
    aint one mention of weed.

i mean come the fuck on, rofl...omg she said she said and then she did this and then she did that and blah blah blah

4. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

5. This shit is supposed to stop after high school

6. Is this grasscity or yahoo answers? I can't tell!

7. I couldn't follow the whole story  :confused:

8. TLDR:
    1. OP ha a friend of 8 years named Jessie.
    2. Jessie slept with OPs oldest sisters (Lisa) boyfriend
    3. Jessie also slept with OPs boyfriend (Ryan)
    4. OP is no longer friends with Jessie and is now wondering if she can still be friends with Jessie's friends

I want a round with this Jessie chick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It would be easier if you were dudes you would just punch ur friend in the face then sit down and play vidyas while smoking weed

10. I agree with the others. Take this shit to fb or your diary.
    Keep smokin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. If they're still your friends I wouldn't distance your self because of that. If it really bothers you just don't go to any "gatherings" where Jessie is there. Sound like more drama than it had to be tough.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #14 tetoleetd, Nov 12, 2013
    real life story forum buddy. this isnt a weed only section of the forums.

13. Oh facebook, send us your huddled masses of teenagers and their first world problems.

14. When she does the same thing to your "friends" then you can just say..

" I hate to say it but... I told you do so"

And then proceed to laugh in their face.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #18 Blissful Dusk, Nov 12, 2013

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

OP, stop being friends with Jessie. She's obviously not a good friend if you're always having problems with her cheating on your sisters and your boyfriends. Dump that nigga who fucked your "best friend" as well.

16. Kill them all.

17. #20 GreenEyedGoddess, Nov 12, 2013
    Fuck em all. Get new friends. Theyre obviously dumbasses for being friends with the shank, she's probably bangin their boyfriends too And they're stupid enough to be cool with her. Find some mature trustworthy friends.

OR be like me and avoid associating with a lot of females.