The freakiest trip ive ever had.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philippe, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Long story, but i managed to sum it up into a neat little post.

So it all started after I finished my History exam. It was my last exam, i needed a reward, and what better way to treat yourself than to about 5 grams of British Columbian weed.

Me and my friends head out to our usual smoking area, and we begin to blaze. But I had alot of time before I had to get home, and I decided to smoke ALOT today, more than any other day. So we smoked like 6 bowls, I lost count.

Right after, we walk into Wendys. Oh my god, the Weed hit me like a brick. I couldn't talk, the room was spinning, i constantly spaced out. I was pretty freaked. So I order my food (very hard to make myself look sober) And I walk to the table. A whole 20 minutes went by, which felt like hours. Now let me recap, I live in a small town in Northern Ontario. I grew up in Toronto, and I dislike it here. I miss Toronto. And when I was high, my whole atmosphere changed. I started reliving the moments I had in Toronto. For example, I remember a few years back, I went to this McDonalds on younge Street, and it was dark, and the city like atmosphere. Well while i was sitting in Wendy's, I completely spaced out, and I thought I was in McDonalds. The Atmosphere was great, I couldn't believe it. I was Re-living those cherished moments in Toronto. But I was so out of it, it was actually really freaky. It came to the point where I was in a Street, and I didnt know WHERE I was, or how we Came here, even though Now that Im sober I know, It felt like I was living in Toronto again. You wouldn't believe how exasperating it feels, to relive those moments. It was simply amazing.

It was ALOT of pot I smoked, and it was one of the best days in my life. Believe me, I cant imagine a better time in my life, where I got to Relive those moments. It was as if I was on Salvia, or Shrooms, The Hallucinations were simply amazing.

God bless weed. :smoking:

2. That sounds like some crazy good shit, got any seeds?

3. Was expecting a acid story but I guess weed did that for u huh?

Sounds like pretty dank shit. Sure it wasnt laced with anything tho...

4. Im a pretty new Pot Smoker...and Ive usually gone at something from either .5g to 1.5g...but never more then that.

This time was 3 grams, maybe more. But Now that I think about it, it does sound a bit over the top for weed alone, Maybe it was laced? But I dont think so, I still have that weed, and i did have 1g of it, and It didnt make me hallucinate like that, so maybe it was the large weed amount?

But either way, it was one wild trip. :hello:

5. Dude it's very easy to trip on weed. You just have to learn not to smoke much. Take a nice long tolerance break and break in with 2 fat bong rips and you will be tripping your balls off. After that, don't smoke more than once a day and you will get this high most of the times. And according to the OP, he is a new smoker so of course he'll trip from weed.

6. that sounds sweet. I read your other post and don't worry about it being laced.
    You said you're a fairly new smoker, and when you really push your limits when you're starting out you can experience some pretty cool stuff.