Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The freak out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soufsidetrappa, Dec 16, 2013.

1. #1 soufsidetrappa, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    About a month ago, my friend who never smoked 'dro' (here they call any good bud dro , despite the grow) and she hit the blunt (I hate blunts , it most likely contributed) next thing we know, she's holding onto the car handle (we were smoking outside the car. Not even 10 ft.). She says she needs to sit down, so we let her... TRY to open the door. She then proceeded to fall backwards (imagine a trust fall gone wrong) and passed out.She's fine, has anyone of y'all experience the "freak out"? Oh and my friends started flipping lmfao! Talkin bout "dude are we going down for murder?!?"

2. Lul, bitch went down hard by the sounds of it

She probably just greened out. I've never passed out from weed, but a combination of alcohol and weed has lead me to throw up before.
    I usually don't get anxiety or paranoi when I'm high, I know that anything I experience is all in my head.

3. Ha she greened out. Been there, done that.

Don't let her do dabs man. Will FUCK her shit up haha.

4. damn , how much did y'all smoke? I'm assuming a lot right haha. She really wanted to smoke , we didn't even pressure her tho

5. Around here we call it "greening out" ,and yes I've done it (after a 2 week t-break then I smoked a very fat blunt of some "SUPER dank"). After 3 hits I passed out (still holding the blunt in the air so it didn't touch the ground) ,and came to about a minute or two later.

6. Gave some chick 3 gravity bongs without realising shed never smoked before (she took the first one well so I sort of assumed)

She threw up big time and we had to wait ages for her to come right before we could even move on. I didn't really find her attractive after that lol

7. Lmao I know what you mean by turning you off when that happened. It was more scary. So would y'all say it's also common for people who Hapen to have low tolerance then? I hope y'all didn't hurt y'all selves when it happened!

8. Hell Nah, that's never happened to me.

The only time anything close to this happened, I mixed weed and some wild lettuce to conserve the weed and my sister freaked out after her turn.

Idk what happened.

9. Common enough, some people puke, some people panic, some people faint.

My buddy fainted before after taking a fat rip from a gravity bong made out of one of those water coolers found in offices. He was fine for a bit but the high hit him like a fucking train

10. The mixture of the marijuana high and the nicotine buzz were too much for her to handle

11. They don't call it spin for nothing

12. It's called being light headed and passing out.