The Four Big Business Gangs That Run The US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I'm going to copy and paste a thread from another forum. Most of us already know the US Gov't isn't for the people or by the people but rather for Big Biz by Big Biz.

And now on to the thread,

The Four Big Business Gangs That Run The US, page 1

Evening folks.

As we all know, corporations and private interests have been given a green light in campaign financing to influence elections. They for years have manipulated public policy and changed political landscape.

Not only do conspiracy theorists now believe this, but economists as well. Actually, one in particular, wrote a whole book about it.

Jeffrey Sachs Economic Professor at Columbia, along with various other accolates asserts there are 4 major industries that control the US.

From his book The Price of Civilisation:

Source For Article

Funny how these 4 represent the industries that your leaders are most worried of talking about. These spending industries are never on the table during budget cuts or tax increases or any sort of plan to straighten out the economy.

Yet they are the largest spenders of tax payer money.

A few VERY interesting points he makes:

When will Americans demand that their greedy politicians listen to Academics like this one? It's clear to anybody who pays attention that educated people, the truly educated, are screaming at the top of their lungs that this is not sustainable, and that the average person is being screwed.

~Tenth

2. Ok now that you know this what're u gonna about it....... Nothing. Let me know when we are going to RPG this fcked place

3. What am I going to do? Well, first thing is to spread the word. One is not an army and it's going to take the lot of us to actually do something about it but going the RPG route is not recommended.

4. Idk bro imma just move with my girl to another country

5. I mean I like your message to end this corrupt government but this is America remember, spreading the word won't do squat. This is a place where no one does anything when the government screws them in broad daylight they just moan and complain

6. This is a fairly recent phenomena. If everything gets bad enough and people lose the material distractions that make apathetic, then the shit will hit the fan. No country is above collapse, revolution, peaceful reform, etc.. anything can happen under the right circumstances.

7. [quote name='"RippedMonk"']

This is a fairly recent phenomena. If everything gets bad enough and people lose the material distractions that make apathetic, then the shit will hit the fan. No country is above collapse, revolution, peaceful reform, etc.. anything can happen under the right circumstances.[/quote]

Sure but I'm not going to stay here while they slowly fuck us. These past years I've slowly got to the point where I am now being very anti American

8. I think a lot of people are feeling that way. People on both sides of the political fence fearing the other side and our government is like an extended family member that fucks with our lives and won't ever die or move out. I don't see it changing until after we collapse, we're on a big downward spiral. Everybody is to blame.

9. [quote name='"RippedMonk"']

I think a lot of people are feeling that way. People on both sides of the political fence fearing the other side and our government is like an extended family member that fucks with our lives and won't ever die or move out. I don't see it changing until after we collapse, we're on a big downward spiral. Everybody is to blame.[/quote]

Sorry to be the freak but burn them all!

10. Fuck them too, and those who control the money do indeed control the world.

Fuck Central Banking.