The force is stong Obiwan OG

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Nugz626, Oct 14, 2017.

1. #1 Nugz626, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Got some clones today. 4 obi wan ogs, two phenos.. this time around I'm going full organic.. 50/50 mix of promix and some michigan made organic soil. Added some lava rock, great white, Humic acid, and rock dust to the soil. Gonna be brewing some teas through out with castings and Alaskan hummus. Should be pretty straight forward.

One pheno is gassy and the other lemony.

600w mh/hps 10 gal pots.

[​IMG]

All said and done, should be similar to this[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Transplanted in to 10gal fabric pots, brewed a tea in advance and cut it by 1/2. Added some great white and gave theme about three days to recover. Supercropped main on each plant. Couple of days after that they bounced back with a little vigor.. topped them a couple of days ago and they began to branch out overnight.. lastly I sowed in some alfalfa seeds as a companion plant. [​IMG]

Pheno2 left
    Pheno3 right

3. Supercrops are healing and gave them a alfalfa sprout tea today. My alfalfa that I planted, as a companion plant, is growing. Also added some worms a couple of days ago for aeration and nutrients. So far I'm thinking organics is the only way to go.. we will see how they flower.. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Few more little adjustments. Looking happy, gonna spray them down tomorrow with tea that brewing now.. [​IMG]

5. Been awhile since I've updated, plant growth really picking up. Been tying down branches and pinching tops. Gave them a sprout tea with alfalfa and another tea with casting, compost and kelp. [​IMG]

6. Canopy is coming around, lots of tying and bending.. flipping them this weekend coming up. There gonna stretch like a mofo so more training to come. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. #7 Nugz626, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Flipped them today. Snapped a pic before lights out... [​IMG]

8. Yesterday I gave them a quick tea with hummus, molasses, great white, and a tablespoon of bone meal. 5 gal of water, brewed 12 hrs. This is an experiment with breaking down bonemeal in a quicker way, while not allowing the acidity get to high from brewing too long. So far they look happy as can be. Only issue so far are the damn fungus gnats. Mixed in a top layer of diatomaceous earth, to help resolve this. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Been having a serious issue with gnats for about a week.. probably due to overwatering.. put traps up and drenched with tanlin 5 days ago.. all the little worms are gone and I've caught a bunch of adults. Also have some nematodes coming.. should be under control now.. haven't watered since the drench.. hoping the roots heal from the damage and my leafs perk up on a couple plants that were hit hard.. them little bastards almost took one out completely.. [​IMG][​IMG]
    This one was hit hard, she's slowly coming back..

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Nugz626, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Getting hit from all sides this time around.. wiped out a bunch of gnats with the tanlin. Yesterday while looking for larvae I noticed some spotting on a couple leaves. Plucked them and found these little assholes[​IMG]
    They're not on every leaf but that was enough for me to get some azamax. Paid 30$ at the damn grow store when it's 15$ online. Sprayed all the plants under, over, and in the dirt. Raised the light and set it to 75%. Started a tea that I'm gonna give them in a couple days. Hopefully the 3 sad ones perk up. They're still stretching like crazy through all this [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. So far so good, they're bouncing back! [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Second spray last night, scoped a bunch of leaves and found two crusty dried up mites and nothing else. Gnat population is down considerably too.. all the girls look happy and ready to put on some good bud[​IMG]

13. Plants are doing good, raised two for a even canopy. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Harvested two last night, got more then expected with all the crap they went through. Lots of pink and purple hues [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Last one chopped, by far the sexiest plant I’ve grown. Extremely fruity and there’s so many colors, not a huge harvest but all premium bud.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Room cleaned, ready for round 2 of some obi wan. I also slipped a girls scout cookies in there. [​IMG]
    More to come

16. Transplanted and watered, alfalfa planted thinking about rosemary and some other herbs too. [​IMG]