The Fool is in Over his Head!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sorry to butt in but i see the dolt-45 as a little guy sitting at the controls of one of those cranes at a demolition site... imagining he is a H U G E ORANGE wrecking ball destroying everything that the dems and Obama put together... he was elected base on SPITE by the BO haters and others fearing HRC who couldn't handle the thought of HRC being the potus...

his so called accomplishments are only damage creating collateral damage and world wide separation and distrust... the trade wars alone will take at least a decade to get back to any semblance of order and balance.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. #102 StickyBudHound, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Yep, a wrecking ball has more brains though. Honestly, I really don't care if an R or D is in office as long as their presidency isn't based on dismantling our democracy, freedom and equality, and the protections that were put in place to protect the people from corporate and personal greed. They have learned only one thing since the most recent recession. The majority of people in their base are low info folks who can be swayed to think whatever they want them to think and those people are willing participants to the detriment of their own future and, the boon of those who seek to fool them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You a Brummy Mac ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuckin brilliant!
    :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just bread and water bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mac probably dozed off..being of the grey haired set..(as am I)
    so I will answer for him..LMFAO
    A BIGLY YES....

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Exactly! i know one of his conned supporters who lost her home during the collapse of the economy in 2009.. there were some 7 million homes foreclosed on, many of those voted for the con artist... then his so called administration removed or is in process of removing the constrains on banks which put us in that mess... so basically it will be a rinse (Obama) and repeat (Bush-Cheney) housing bubble and huge crash scenario if it continues...

We call it the United States of Amnesia as they always forget WTF happened in the past... like the lies about "trickle down econ" working for the common labor segment.. lmao

HUGE tax cuts for corps so they can buy back stocks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #108 Buzzer777, Sep 6, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  9. I'm just up the M1, Sheff.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not at all brother, pope was just playing hard to get .

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's a sad state of affairs, for sure.

Lol, US of Amnesia. Love it. Sad but so damn true. So many don't pay attention or are so stuck on stupid they are completely unwilling to entertain any information at all that goes against their personal opinion.

I take it you aren't in the US. What country are you in svedka? It's always fun to hear the opinions about the US from people in other countries.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yep a daft Brummie through and through..mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Born and raised in the USA and sitting here now... was a RWing'r before to a measure in the past renting my soul to corporate America... all that has changed now that i'm retired and a free agent...

Yes, some make that same conclusion that someone who uses a fictitious handle which is the name of a cheap vodka made in Sweden makes me a Russian or European... i think i had that handle years ago from another forum not GC... i like any name that has Sve--- in it due to the pronunciation and at the time svedka was the only one i could think of without googleing lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol ..,man i am getting to old ..my feet fuking ache and politics and politicians never change only the lies that come out of their mouths .same shite all the time ,,,yet we still vote for them and we know deep down inside they are only in it for themselves ,,well that just my opinion ,,mac..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. It was the reference to "we" call it the US of Amenesia that made me think you might not be in the US. Lol, sorry to jump to the conclusion.

Retired... color me envious. I have 16 more years of servitude left. I can't wait to try to figure out how I'll combat the boredom of retirement. Is that even a thing? I just don't see how it could be. I will always be busy messing around with one of my interests. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You will be plenty busy.. i think as we slow down the to do list gets longer and mine will never be up to date... haven't even started on the fun bucket list... now working on "arrangements" for my estate and disposal of this temporary form (body), getting rid of tons of things, stuff not used in decades.... so much to do that i keep putting off... this forum and SocMedia in general are havens for procrastinators like me to hide from the here/now business at hand...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I removed myself from fakebook. Couldn't deal with the "friends" I have outing themselves as being other than honorable humans. GC is far better any day! But, I do see what you mean.

Lol, my honey-do list is slowly being chiseled away and unbelievably, my wife actually has a limit to that list. We've been getting rid of bullshit for a while now. Kind of ahead of the hoarder inclinations we all have do not much still around that we don't use.

He who dies with the most cool stuff and best looking cannabis plants wins, right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Those are gorgeous colas you got growing there Buzzer!

Yep I have a feeling I'll be plenty busy with my own things (like growing) when I finally get to retire. Not to wish my years away but, man I'm looking forward to it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. The time flies and gets faster as I age..I really am a happy camper here..No worries to speak of..(except what's happened to our once fine nation)..WE WILL RECOVER!!

20. Breeding is something I'm saving for a day when I've got entirely too much bud on hand and I don't have to worry about keeping up with it for quite some time.

That plant is beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1