The Fool is in Over his Head!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Sep 5, 2018.

1. An example of fake news is when someone says Trump got in a huff and refused to go to the memorial when actually the weather grounded his helicopter. Giving fake motives makes it fake news.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My fav is when they claim fake news comes from “ a source close to him “.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Either way he ain’t gettin re-Ellected especially if Bernie runs. trump got some of Bernie’s voters for the win. He’s got a lil bit of the wall done I’ll give em that, Obama care is still around, hillaries still runnin free, can’t remember what other ridiculous promises he made.
    Oh yeah drain the swamp let’s see the only ppl I see leavin the White House is his staff either their goin to prison or stepping down.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. @OP" "The Fool is in Over his Head." Was there ever any doubt? I, along with many others too foolish to research his past in detail, put him in office in a stolen election. I don't even use Facebook. Anyone not seeing this by now has their heads so far up their butthole they are suffocating from lack of truth.

My original rationalization on the Trump topic involved only the "anybody but Hillary" idea. I assumed (stupidly) enough high-ranking officials in the cabinet and other posts would guide him in a reasonably coherent conservative direction. How naive. I reasoned (again, stupidly) that at worst, D.C. gridlock would ensue and the status quo would remain in force, at least. Strike 2.

Now we are on the verge of serious damage. Trump has more legal problems than anyone can shake a stick at. They (the opposition) are just trying to decide if it's better to take him out now, or let NY deal with him after the next election. It's risky either way, considering the willful ignorance and blind bigotry that put him in office in the 1st place seems to have abated only slightly. This thread is evidence enough of that.

The Democratic Party needs to have a good answer this time around, because I'm still not voting for Hillary, or anyone with even a trace of her stench.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You say you put Trump in office and then say willful ignorance and blind bigotry put him in office. You call yourself stupid, foolish, and naïve for not researching Trump well enough before the election to see his faults but where were you when he was mocking the disabled guy? You may have the flaws you listed but you can't say you didn't know Trump's character before the election. If anything, his character has improved since he became our President.

6. He's so amoral, crooked stupid and rich, that he doesn't know how to use a carrot and stick.. You gotta give the goat a small bite of the carrot to get it going.. A win/win for him would've been to let NK buy our soybeans at market price. Spending money to feed the people might even divert money from some of their military programs.. It sure as hell would have made a lot farmers happy, We'd only be giving up what we're desprate.to sell..The downside is it would have also been good for trump..... No good deed is allowed to go unpunished.. I wish someone would leak his grades.. Buying grades would have been no problem for him.. But I'll bet his test results would be good for a laugh or two..

• Like Like x 3
  7. #247 Cactus Ed, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    You are underestimating Trump. As we've seen, he's been underestimated time after time by those want him gone and time after time he's sent those people to the ash heaps of history while he's still here almost unscathed. Trump well understands using carrots and sticks, he's been using them all his life. It's Trump's opinion that giving in to Kim and relaxing sanctions without getting a nuclear free NK wouldn't advance his goal. I bet he's right, that's the classic way North Korea has negotiated in the past. They make concessions and sign promises, the sanctions are relaxed and they get aid and all the while they continue their progress toward putting a nuke on the tip of an ICBM capable of hitting the middle of Kansas. That's what Trump is dealing with while you're talking about Trump's grades and how you could use them for a laugh. What's funny is you think you know how to negotiate with North Korea better than he does.

I guess the Trump haters feel with the Cohen testimony they've got him this time. That's another joke. Stop listening to the liberal media, they've been wrong at every turn. Cohen's testimony helped Trump more than it hurt but you wouldn't know it by watching The Morning Joe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. I wish I could give this more than one rating.
    :dance2::dance2::judgekneel::dance2::dance2: :metal::wave::rave-girl::rave-girl::hello::hello::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::ladiegaga:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have occasional moments of clarity

• Like Like x 2
  10. Artesian well water?