1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The FNG

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bluesman, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Howdy from here in Southeastern Montana. You can call me the bluesman. I haven't been here long- the City that is. Used to be a big Head years ago 'till the company I work for began randoms. Most of us quit tokin' except on the rare occation. Some quit the company and some got caught. Haven't found a reliable way to beat the test and stay stoned. Anyhow, I was surfing around doing some research on Absinthe and stumbled into you all here. I really like it here and the philosophical threads are too cool. BTW, I'm nearly 50, into the blues(espessially bottleneck slide guitars), kids are nearly grown and gone. So, I guess you'll me be seein' me around from time to time. BB

2. Welcome to the City! It's a great spot filled with a ton of cool people. Enjoy it here friend. :D

3. Welcome to the city :)

4. welcome! I'm a blues fan myself, please post stuff in the philosophy/religion forum as much as you can :D

5. Thanks, all. It's good to be among friends. "A friend with weed is a friend indeed." So here's to ya'. Next time I find myself indulging, I'll dedicate it to The City, et al. Thanks again. BB

6. Welcome to the green city!

7. Welcome =)

Grasscity Deals Near You