Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 'Floating' sensation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys and gals, sometimes I discover when I get quite high, when I close my eyes I sometimes feel my body floating up.

Think of it like the movie half baked, to a less extreme.

Has anyone ever experienced this floating feeling?

2. I get that feeling in my head, especially when I close my eyes. But I'm sure its happened to my whole body when I've been reaaaaaly high

3. i believe what you may be experiencing is a "out of body experience" or OBE for short where you become so relaxed you become unaware of the physical sensations of gravity, feeling, etc and if you become good enough at it you can actually come out of your body in your metaphysical form and do whatever you ever dreamed of.

quite an interesting subject.

4. I just looked this up... yeah that's exactly what I felt.

I love marijuana. Weed isn't about getting fucked up, it's about the peace, pleasure, and insight it gives you on the world.

5. Oh yeah. can onlyu happen at certain times but its just a sensation that is "delusional"

6. Is it a good thing? What is it supposed to be about? Is your mind telling you something? I am really interested in this.

7. It's more of a waking dream. You're not asleep physically but to an extent your brain is. I get what you're talking about, but I wouldn't go all the way to OBE on herb. That would be some weird potent shit. The hardcore version of this would be what users of a certain substance would call the 'K-Hole'.

8. Going to try an experiment, will record notes

The bud was northern lights medical crossed with some sativa stuff, according to the supplier.

I am going to purchase 1.5 grams tonight and smoke it all with 2 of my great friends in a comfortable environment.

Tonight I will not talk and engage so much in conversation, but instead I will observe my friends and see how they interact, and how I feel.

I want to see insight, rather than just blabbing the whole night.