The Fish are Mutating...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xpixiex, Apr 17, 2012.

1. #1 xpixiex, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    You guys, I don't know what to say here... I'm totally freaking out.

Today I was walking with my dog, when we stumbled upon a dead fish on the road. Well, that's obviously strange. What is a fish doing on the road? Upon closer inspection, this fishy bastard had arms and legs.:eek:

I did some research and apparently this phenomenon seems to be happening in certain parts of Florida as well as around the world. A woman has found a similar creature, except this one doesn't seem to have legs like mine did. Just the arms.

[​IMG]

I'm totally freaking out guys. I think we've all been led astray. The lizard people aren't the ones who we have to worry about. It's the fish people that we have to watch out for. Especially now that I've found one dead in our streets, the fishy government is going to want some answers over their dead citizen. If we can't give them the answers they seek, it could be the start of World War 3...:eek:

I have pics of this fish being, but be warned... it's kind of grody since it's dead and all... If you people demand to see it I'll post them up.

Thoughts?

2. Evolution?

3. I think Darwin would like this.

[​IMG]

4. God probably did it on purpose to see if people would question their faith. What a jerk.

5. damn you if you're a troll .

if not , holy shit .

6. #6 rain dancer, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  7. The Dragon off of Dragon Ball Z

8. Good call^

9. hmmmm seems fishy to me.

10. [​IMG]

11. Yeah they used to sell these things at walmart when i was a kid for around 5 bucks. I wanted to get one, but was afraid my red eared slider turtles would eat it...so decided against it.

12. at first i thought op was a troll. I can confrim OP is not a troll. (or maybe he is. I DUNNO lets just leave it at this right?)

13. Look at the pictures of the water dog and the weird fish monster.

If you're a troll, job well done because I kinda believe you.

If this is real, take that shit to a animal hospital or somethig and see if they can identify it. Cuz that shit is nuts!

14. OP didn't claim the picture was hers. I assumed that was obvious from her saying "I did some research and apparently this phenomenon seems to be happening in certain parts of Florida as well as around the world. A woman has found a similar creature, except this one doesn't seem to have legs like mine did. Just the arms." And then posting a picture of the same thing with just arms. :p

Anyhow, an image search led me to this Wiki article about Walking Fish that may have some relevance: Walking fish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    :confused_2:

15. So can you eat these things? Do they taste alright? I mean, that one in the picture is pretty big, might be a nice eating size...

16. Bad news for fishing...what if they learn to unhook themselves! As if I wasn't bad enough...

17. I thought that I would come back to answer some of your question in this extreme situation we find ourselves in.
    I would describe this as a cross between an alligator and a fish.[​IMG] 2012 is indeed a date to fear.
    No, not a troll. Well kind of a troll;)
    Are water dogs found in the ocean? I live right on the beach and it was literally right on the road connected to the beach not 20 steps away. It either came out from the ocean or walked a long way to get to the ocean. Plus it literally had fish scales. And extremely stunt growth looking legs... I was thinking how slow it must move when I saw it.

I'm only slightly a troll >.<

It's squished and probably now baked into the pavement. I live in Florida too. That pic isn't mine but I do have pics. They're just kind of gross lol.

Yes, the woman is from Florida, as am I. She caught hers in a lake (I think) while mine was very close to the ocean. It looks just like that thing, with the weird stubby legs. Plus it was long and had a thinish tail... Weird.

They were about the same size, I probably should have put something next to the body of the fish, but it was an okay sized fish. Not by any means big but probably about 1 pound perhaps? Sure 1 pound.

God gets bored too.:laughing:

18. Pixie go look up people with tails. That will REALLY freak u out.

:D

19. #20 Skeletor, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    I suggest people take a look at this article:wave:

Interesting stuff here.

Fish... Climbing trees?!