THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. I had just turned 17 and I was chillin' at my buddies old appartment. His girlfriend came to the house with about 2g's and offered me a bowl. I had never smoked before, and she kinda forced me to hit the bong. I did and didn't feel anything for awhile. But about 20 minutes later I was busting up laughing and having a good time. Then they put on labrynth which had me falling on the floor laughing. Trippy movie to watch, especially during your first smoke sesh. Oh what that night has done to my life.

2. I was 13 and in the 8th grade, with my brother (age 16 at the time) and his girlfriend (V) and a few of her friends, one of which I distinctly remember as being incredibly gorgeous. They had just got an 1/8 of dank and V had just gotten a new pipe, which she promptly had named Toluse. It was very nice out, around may.
    We drove and met up at a park, we hiked for half a mile or so to find a good secluded spot. We sat down and my brother began loading the 1st bowl, I was pretty nervous and I didn't know what to expect. We passed around a good 2 or 3 bowls, we walked back into the park where we sat for a bit, we had some gatorade and skittles, we then walked up a bunch of cement stairs to the parking lot, then we headed to V's house, we ate a couple packs of doughnuts on the way:D
    It was a great first experience.

3. I was young, 8th grade I think, and my buddy had a brother who was a "hemphead" (haha, anyone remember that note that was posted on here before?) and so we went there, smoked two blunts of purple haze, and immediately got in the car and started driving. Holy fuck. I thought we had hit a dog for some reason, and eventually everyone else started believing it too, and we turned around and went back to look for it and never found it, but the whole time we are just laughing our asses off.
    Getting high and laughing is the best workout for your abs.

4. first time high was when i was 13 and finally made some friends in high school ( awwwww ) and i went out to the city center, where people light up where they want and do what they want and fuck me, my mate passed me a joint and i took a fat toke, what they call a "pulmon" ( a "lung" in spanish ) where you place the joint in between ur third and fourth finger then cup your hands together to create an airtight space and suck slowly then as hard as you can. i was lying on a car for about an hour haha but when i got home my fckin dad saw that i was high and made me feel like shit. after that i didnt smoke for a while and now ive finally learnt how to enjoy the herb properly.

5. I bought an 8th and a bowl and smoked by myself my first time...i smoked the whole 8th(which was a lil short but i was a rookie) by myself because i didnt know if i was high or not because some people say it takes a few smokes to get blitz...next thing i know my entire body is twitching and i was eating a bowl of fruity pebbles...it took me 45 minutes to eat the bowl of cereal because family guy was tooooo freakin funny. I was also shoving cereal in my mouth so hard. from that day on I knew I wanted to spend my whole life high as fuck.

6. i was 15 on band tour, which is cooler than band camp cuase we got hotelrooms n shit, and me and my two buddies (who were huge stoners) decided to bring weed and be hihg the whole time. so we get into our hotel room and my mate pulls out a huge bag of weed or at least i thought at the time, we wait till like 9oclock that nite and started hitting my buddies bowl in the bathroom. we were afriad it would smell up the place so we blew into a towel (excellent dicision), and after 4-5 bowls we went back to our beds and watched Borat which was the funniest shit ever. my one friend was so high that he pretended to fly around the room like an airplane and i coudlnt belive wat was goign on lol

7. The first time i was high was spring break of my junior year of highschool, was at our little house in Naples Florida with two buddies of mine. Well leaving for the Florida i had no intention of actually smoking or even thought i was going to, until the first night my friend whips out a nice little dime bag. I was thrown off and didnt really know what to expect but i trusted the kid and said "well sometimes you have to say fuck it"

well since none of us were 18 and didnt know where to get papers, my friend (who brought the weed) told us he could make a pipe from tin foil and an apple, so we made two exotic looking bowls and we were off.

We went to this private lot down by the beach and start toking, and for awhile i told him it wasnt working and we went back to my house, and i just wento chill out on the porch. Then as i was diggin' the sky (at night in naples the sky can sometimes have a pinkish/purpulish hue to it) i get a phone call from a girl i hadnt talked to in awhile, and about 2 minutes into the conversation, i bust out laughing. I started laughing uncontrollably for like 10 minutes until she finally hung up, and as i walked back into the room to try and explain what had just occured, i started losing it again. I fell on the floor laughing, my other friend was already asleep, and the kid who brought down the weed starting to sing the intro the Adams' Family TV show and rolling around feeding me dorittos and shit.

Since then mary's been the perfect women for me :smoking:

8. Winter break of 8th grade, my best friend had some bud and we snuck out back and smoked a bowl, I asked if we were gonna smoke the rest of the bag before I got back inside and it hit me, it was the highest I ever remember being, of course not the actual highest but the most straight geeked, I could barely walk up the stairs to get chips and shit, where no I'm making pound and a half burgers with fries and side dishes lol.

9. My first time was on New years eve of 2006 at a FOAF's house. I was 21 at the time, and forever I grew up hearing demonizing messages of marijuana. But on this night I wanted to just live it up and enjoy as much hedonistic pleasure as I could. I was already piss drunk( a few beers and a few shots), when I suddenly decided to take my first bong hit, at first it did not work, then I tried again 10 minutes later with a friend, me inhaling while she lit the bowl, as I was sitting on the crate, then I finally took the hit.

Boom it hit me instantly, a very intense rush, like nothing I've ever experienced before. I was laughing uncontrollably, not to mention feeling like I was insome sort of an alternate universe, yet I felt somewhat clear minded,next when I finally departed to hit the next party with a group of friends in a friend's car it really hit me, pure bliss, pure pleasure mentally and physically. Time slowed down dramatically, then I tried and called some more buddies of mine, when I just could not complete the sentence. What a way to bring in the new year of 2007, nice and crunk. I will not forget that night.

10. so i have read about all of these the past few days but haven't put mine up here mainly because i dont think its that interesting but im going to give it a shot anyway

It was either freshman or sophomore year and i had hit a joint once or twice but hadn't gotten high. I was hanging out with some kids who smoked and they knew i had, but just a little bit. we were in a deer blind out behind "a's" house and they taught me how to hit a pipe, b/c i never had before. After a few bowls between the three of us i was feeling anything other than anxiety we were walking around his property which was 10 or so acres and we get to the very very back of it and sit on a log and smoke another few bowls, we get up and it hits me like a train! They "tested" me to see if i was high. this test consisted of a fucking retarded joke that normally you would be like "WTF that was dumb" but all three of us are laughing out asses off. We went back up to his house and made lots of food and watch dazed and confused, good times......

11. First time i got high I smoked like 5 bowls, everyone else finished at like 4 but my friend packed me an extra one since it was my first sesh. So i was completely ripped and we were chilling in this spot for a while. Then at like 5ish (we prolly were smoking since like 2 when school first got out) im still pretty ripped and i decided im going to take the late bus home from school, so i walk nto the school trying to be as calm as possible and with the most serious look on my face, then i see these 4 kids sitting in the cafeteria and i burst out laughing haha they all knew. Good thing i didnt run into the principle that time :p

12. I never would have guessed judging from your posts.

13. Haha, I have been corrupted, I guess. ;]

14. :hello:

good!

15. Wow
    I was christian and homeschooled too!
    Who would have thought there would be two on the same board. Once i started smoking things got a lot better. I got more socialized.

16. the 1st time i smoked weed was when i was 16. my friend Maria was smoking for the past
    year and i was at her place and she asked me if it would bother me if she 'd smoke..i said no..so she started smoking i asked her how it tastes she tried to explain to me and
    anyway in the end she asked me if i wanted to try. after questioning her about how it is and how much it last i decided to try. i didnt really like the taste and used to find it really strange that it makes you feel happy and stuff. so i took a couple of hits took two more and waited . the phone rang and she answered. by that time i was nagging that it did nothing yet and i feel noothing and etc. she was talking to the phone and i started laughing my brains out..she looked at me wondering and asked me why. i was laughing so hard i couldnt stop to tell her.anyway she closed the phone and asked me with a "evil " smile why i am laughing and the reason i was laughing was cause i felt the blood near my ear going up and it ticckled..so i started laughing again..i was laughing all the time , i couldnt stop smiling.. everything looked so simple. i started dancing ballet to see if i still have it, i ate tones of chocholate i was constantly talking. at some point she told me to go to the roof. so we went to the the roof of hr building and smoked two more joints. next thing i started yelling to people passing the street that i love them and that i am a disturbed little pink butterfly.. we laughed our brains out and in the emd relaxed and just lie down and start talking..i was feeling ridicullusly happy. summing up my first time was amazing..and the few followed were nuts too..

17. oh shitttt I got the BEST one. even all my stoner friends who smoked before I did said it was prolly the best way to get high. hahaha

later. not stoned enough now. not nearly.:hello:

18. It was the summer of 8th grade year and i was 14. It was a local event in my area called Sedalia day (name of the shithole town in my rural area) well needless to say i was pretty inexperienced as far as psychoactic substances go except for Hydrocodone and huffing. Standing by the Merry go Round in the middle of the fair ground i saw a guy i knew, Mitch and asked him if he had a smoke he said yeah man im about to go blaze. Lo and behold in his cigarette pack as he opened it to show me was a joint my first glimpse of the devil marijuana i've heard bashed my entire life. He asked if i wanted to come along, after a small moment of debating (didn't take very long haha) we walked to his house where we commenced to smoke looking back at how clumsy and inexperienced i was i can't believe i even got high wet lipped the joint for god's sake haha but walking out of his house was the best high i've ever had we rode the rides at the carnival for what it seemed like hours then i spent 25 bucks on snow cones and hotdogs. I've been in love with MJ ever since....

19. well, first time smoking and first time high are different. First time i smoked was risky and stupid but i was young so ... anyways... there was a small wooded spot behind my middle school and a couple of my buddies and i went out and semi burned a bowl... kinda buzzed but got a taste of something that has evolved into something that i love... anyways... good times

20. I was a late bloomer I guess since I was 17. But anyway, I decided to hangout with this one girl I got along with, the hippy chick everyone gets along with basically. I went to her house with her friend and she had some pretty good hydro. It was good shit!

So we smoke and they were just rolling on the floor laughing and I got all energized and was practicing my kick boxing. We had the door open with the screen part shut and some fat kid was riding his bycicle and just SPLAT! So ofcourse we were laughing our asses off for way too long.

After that my mom called and told me I had to go to "the women's doctor"
    Because she forgot to tell me the day I planned to frikken get high for the first time I have to get my cooter inspected...wth...

Anyway, she picks me up and I get my cooter inspected by a really nice lady. And I find out I don't have AIDs or anything.

At first I was worried that because I was high the tools would be more painful because I'm more aware or w/e - luckily it didn't.
    It was mostly really awkward because I'm high and I have a huge bright light on my cooter like it's a circus act.

So all in all, it was good. lol

Recently, I told my mom that and she nearly had a heart attack laughing.

• Like Like x 1