THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. My first time was when me and my friends snuck out to a shed like in his niehbors yard right behind his. He told me the neighbors didnt use it and there was like a basketball court to. anyway when we get into this shed its like 50 years old and the window and doors arent there. i had the bright idea to bring a flash light cause they told me how dark it always was. we light up the first bowl in this real nice glass piece. first bowl goes by and im already cughing like no other. i brought a couple waters so it wasnt really that bad. second bowl pretty good, not as much coughing and then as one of them passes it to the next he misjudges cause he was already baked so he drops it and the bowl just shaters. we were so pissed cause he broke thier bubbler the week before to. thinking quikly i gave them the idea to use the bottle so we did, not as good but it got us the little bit farther to being in a good high. we just chilled in that shed until someone said the outside looked like a picture so i ran out and they takled me and dragged me back cause the picture was gonna eat me. on the way back to the house we walked and i was talkin crazy. dont really remember much else, cept that that night enlightened me.

2. Lesse mine, wasnt that long ago, last friday. The start of spring break.
    Everyone at school kept asking me if I was stoned when I hadn't ever smoked before, because Im always tired cause I work late, and my eyes are always cracked and red cause I sleep in my contacts. So I was like Fuck it and Got my friend J-Skull to smoke with me.

I kind of think too much into things so I was like I want this to be a good experience, because I hadn't intended to smoke after I was 18 at the time. (The way I see it is Im not ever going to stop) So after doing all this research I realized that this long tube I had found at work would be perfect to make a bong, which I wanted to smoke out of my first time, so I made a five foot bong before bed one night which is now aptly name "Happy Daze"

Anywho we tried to get it to work, but I built the bowl wrong, So J-Skull was like "FUCK IT" and pulls out his bowl, filly it and we begin to pass it. It was all good, I being the only one out of the two of us with a job and considering he supplied had bought the "Munchies" earlier in the day and I figured I had bought too much but better safe then sorry. By the end of the night all of it was gone. And I was glad I had bought them. We smoked up in my room with my parents consent. And now I have free weed when I smoke with J-skull, hi moms a dealer and he gets free, but I'm going to start buying for my own stash for when he's not around.

(Since then we modified the bowl on Happy Daze and have successfully smoked out of it.)

3. the first time I got high a friend of mines daughter picked up my legs because I could not feel them I was sitting on the couch. My legs were numb. I was a wonderful feeling.:)

4. The first time I smoked I don´t really count as me actually getting high, cause it was laced brickweed (paraguayo) that gets sold a lot down here. But the first time I got high, the high I measure all other sessions by, was at a friends house during a party. He had some Purple something, dank as fuck, and I took like 8 or so gravity hits, ended up stoned as hell. I don´t even remember much of what I did, just the sensation of it, I´m told I climped onto the roof and shit, to this day people recall that party and talk to me about it and I have no idea what they´re talking about. This was like three years ago.

First time I smoked I was with two friends, smoke the shitweed, shemicals still got us high, and we went to pizza hut, on wednesdays the have an all you can eat buffet, I ate 3 pizzas by myself, we left them bankrupt.

5. first time i smoked, my buddy smoked me on this joint and i overtoked it he was telling me to that it easy lol. but i didnt get high that time guess i wasnt inhaling right.

The first time i actually got high. it was with my cousin. He noticed me not inhaling it right and told me to suck it up and hold it in! lol right after i did that i felt it and felt a bit dizzy even losing my balance a bit haha

6. First time I toked was a few weeks ago, and I was with my friends and I had known them for a long while, so one of them pulls out a chillum and packs it, and asks me if I've ever gotten high. I told him "I've gotten buzzed off a cigarette. They asked me if I wanted to hit, and I gave in. I took a hit, and loved it.
    I didn't' get high, so I got some free mids (20 bag) off one of the kids friends, told him it was my first time buying and getting high. I went home that night, and couldn't sleep, so I made a home-made piece which was so fresh, my friends wanted to try it. So we're all just chilling in his garage, hitting from my homemade, and I got high. It's been smooth sailing since.
    But I rolled a joint, a nice fatty using the pencil/packing method, and I smoked it a half hour ago, and it got me high, but it was pretty harsh.

7. Mine was fun. My friends were retards and kinda trashed my place - but i loved the mj ever since.

Sophomore year i wanted to smoke real bad, i knew weed was safe and...fun!
    One night mom went out somewhere, i had a cooler full of beers so i busted one open and called up 3 stoner friends wanting to toke up. We made a home-made bong and pipe and packed up with some haze(true haze for a first time)

I GOT BAKED LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN BAKED IN MY LIFE!
    8 or so(i dunno i lost count) rips later i was couchlocked laughing my ass off at nothing.

And that was how i met mary.:hello::smoking:

8. middle of 10th grade

i didn't even know how to hit a bong, at first i just lit the lighter and held it to the weed without even putting my mouth on the bong

and the first time i hit the bong, i put my lips OVER the tube...so embarrassing

We ordered Dominoes though and kept smoking more, I got so high, yadda yadda yadda

9. I was at a nickelback concert. i just broke up with my girlfriend. i was shitfaced drunk. 18 yrs old, summer before college. i got sick from it real bad... then the second time i smoked i loved it and never stopped lol

10. i got an asthma attick i thank jesus for water

11. My first time was abit over a year ago when i was in 12th grade on a High School field trip to a lake to go fishing/hiking, (best place to smoke to this day i say) Anyways i had never smoked but had tried alcohol and didnt like it, thanks to my man Bob Marley i had always wanted to try it and these 2 girls we came across from are class were smoking so i joined them lol. Anyways about 2 hours after i smoked it hit me as we were walking back to prepare to leave. OMG was it awsome, walk back through the woods was awsome with the sounds/feeling, then when we got back and sat down at the tables along the lake my vision was just spinning, one secound i swore the path was to my left, next it was on right. Ended up eating a whole huge bag of chips someone brought along... the teacher new i was baked im pretty sure but he's cool with the stuff so didn't say anything..

Anyways that was my best high ever and can't wait for summer to go to the lakes/beaches again and do it without a teacher around

12. haha dont sound like a buzz to me :rolleyes:

13. My "first time" was really random actually.

It was the end of last year and I was 17 at the time. I live in an upscale subdivision with a lot of "rich, important" people. I was aware that sometimes people would smoke mary jane down at our neighborhood's private dock/rec trac, but I was raised to think weed was Satan, so I avoided them.

Late, late one night, I took my dogs for a walk and ended up down at the dock. A few college-aged guys were there hitting a pipe. I struck up a conversation with them, and they offered me the pipe. I'd never done that before, so they showed me how and even lit it and everything to get me going. I took a few hits and wasn't feeling a thing after a few minutes of coversation.

Then, all of a sudden, I was gone. I freaked and suddenly felt like I'd been there for hours, when it hadn't even been 15 minutes. I excused myself, and got home as fast as possible because in my fucked up head I figured my parents would worry and start looking for me... and the LAST place I wanted to be caught was down at the lake, smoking weed.

The whole way home, I was in this "loop"... I'd see something, think about, and two seconds later, loop back to the beginning of the thought. In between, it felt like I had been pondering it for hours, not just 10 or 15 seconds. All the colors and lights were weird and wavy and time was totally screwed up for me.

I made it home, put the dogs up, said good night to my dad (who I was praying wouldn't notice how weird I was acting or my bright red eyes), and then "went to bed." Really, all I did was go in my room, shut the door, and leave again out the sliding glass door. I walked back to the lake and spent most of the night getting even higher with my new found "friends."

I spent the night sitting out on a dock in the middle of lake, staring at the stars, thinking about life, and talking about random shit with a bunch of stoners. Pretty good night, if you ask me. (I even ended up making out with one of the guys, which is very unlike me... so I must have been pretty fucked up.) I'll never forget that feeling of being stuck in time and how amazing the sky looked the first time I got high. I even got some amazing visuals when I closed my eyes. Wow...

• Like Like x 1
  14. New Years Eve '06. My brother was driving me down from our cabin and pulled out a J and handed it to me and said, "Smoke up bitch." We smoked that and then a bowl and I took a few hits from his one hitter. Right after we finished a cop drove by in the other lane and I remember having a conversation with my bro about whether we should look at him or not because it would be suspicious. The cop drove off and my brother laughed and said your hella high.

15. I was around 11 when i started to blaze. The very first time i did it i was on AIM talkign to people and my brother started to talk to me and he asked if i wanted to get high.. i started to question him and was liek well fuck it and i did... my friend was there but he thought we were two young (youll see what happens)So i went out on my roof with my brother and i took some hits having no idea how to inhale it or anything so i didnt even feel anything except alittle lightheadedness. Afterwards about a week later my brother (Who got me started) lent me some "purple haze" and he said it was really good shit. So i talked to my friend about it and he was liek yah w/e ill do it with you. So at about 3 am we sat in his bathroom and took about 10 hits each out of a lightbulb... i had no idea what i was in for.. .. When i started feeling high i got so parinoid that i was going to die because i couldnt controll my mind or some shit liek that haha. My friend eventually fell asleep and i was up walking around his house like a madman.. after a bit i started to chill and enjoy it. Now me and my friends blaze together all the time.

16. 11? Wow, so young... What's the world coming to these days.
    I was 17, which is a little late I guess... but before then I was a hardcore anti-drug, anti-premarital sex, anti-FUN conservative Christian home school girl. At least I eventually came to see the light...

17. First time I ever smoked was when I was 12. It was the day after my first D.A.R.E. class when they told us all that weed was the devil, so I wanted to see for myself. I bought a dime bag off a classmate and rushed home to try it out. I had two papers with me. Started my first roll....ripped. Down to my last paper, come on Foop you can do it. I busted out what had to have been the worst looking joint in the history of history. I took this crumpled lump and went outside and started smoking it. The rest is history. Been a regular smoker since and when I was 16 was when I started dabbling in other more mind expanding chemicals.

18. First time i was with a friend and we split about 8 or 9 bowls. His friend calls and we are going to go skate so he picks us up. We are driving and me and my friend are in the back. We are all silent until i say
    "Im glad....cause I got gladware"

Funny shit. Skating was fun.

19. The first time I got high, I was with my cousin and he'd never smoked before either. We're all just like dude we should get some weed and I was all for it so we bought 3 eighths from a guy my cousin knew. Smoked that with my cousin and another buddy. Then my cousin and I went over to this chicks house, smoked with her, then the following 3 or 4 days just getting baked repeatedly all day. Smoking on my roof and shit.

20. I was with my brother in front of my house when I was about 16. I smoked like 3x prior but I never truly got high. But this time, I smoked like 4 or 5 bowls and all the sudden I was like, "FUCK, Im fucking stoned" Then my brother started talking and I was like "Whoa, slow down, you are talking way too fast." Then all of the sudden after silence I just hear a trains horn blowing and I was like, "I didn't know we lived next to a train." then which my brother replied, "We don't live next to a train, just train tracks." I busted out laughing my ass off. Then went inside and made me some cheese crisps... YUMMY