The first time getting stoned in 2 months :)

Discussion in 'General' started by icebubba2005, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Hey gc. I had a friend of mine move in with me thats really anti weed so I havent smoked in like 2 months...But finally my friend has left for a few hrs and Just picked up today because I figured I would eventually get a chance..So now im nice and baked and I feel I just need to speak my mind...Thanks for listening...Srry if it dosent make sence im baked out of my skull :smoking:

2. Good job for hanging in there man, it only made your high much stronger that it would have been. Unfortunatley I'm getting tested until I move out :/

3. Tell your friend that you smoke weed and if he truly is your friend then he wouldn't care. I maned up to one of my friends that i've known for years just last week. I feel we have a much more open friendship now :eek::smoking:

4. I'm going into a similar situation, except my friend isn't anti-weed he just doesn't want me to smoke it around him...which is understandable, its a small dorm room hard to avoid the smell in that cramped space lol. Oh well I got friends, I'll go to their rooms....

Nice on the weed :p