The first place you smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZiplockBaggies, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Where is the first place you ever smoked.

The first time i smoked it was in front of my house, but i dont count that because i didnt get high, it was the first time i smoked so you know the first time some people dont get high.

Well the first time i got high i went to the forest with my cousins friends and we sat around a fire and smoked. whats yours

2. first- behind friends shed
    first high- same friends back patio

3. first: at the beach
    first high: in my room

4. First: my backyard
    First time high: my backyard

Same day.....I was gooonnneee!

5. The first place that I have smoked was out on a log in the woods with me and my friend.

6. The first I was in my room at my house and my first high was in my room too Lol

7. on the bike path getting smoked up mad bowls.

8. first: A path that leads into the woods a bit near my house, with my brother and friend (grade 9)
    first high: Spot near the mall, in trees, we call it the "ninja spot"

9. The first place i smoked was at my brothers house with him and his gf. The first time i got high i was in my room.

10. first place: back trail at a ski hill. actually went back this year and carved "1st weed spot" into a tree. i couldnt fit or think of anything else, kinda lame but... got a pic of it somewhere

first place gettin high: year later on the drive to same ski hill. ended up missing the turn and drove another 2 hours to get to the hill. didnt even know i was baked, til i go "dude i think we missed the turn" and we laughed our asses off

11. First smoke:With my friend and his sister when I was 15.

First high:Another friend of mines house a couple months after.Lol,I was fuckin time traveling.:hello:

12. heh, boy scout camporee.

13. The Monte Vista Motel!

Sounds shady, dont it?

14. First: Some party
    First time high: Security guard's booth.

15. First time I smoked was with my buddy in my backyard and I got really high my first time!! We had some mad nice headies so i was gone.

16. First time-Baseball Field at my Middle School

I got high behind the Portables at my Middle school 3 days later.

17. Middle of the street at 12am.

18. 7/4/2004, 12:17am idk how i know thizz but w/e anyhow in the woodz by a huge lake at my auntie house an it waz the 4th of july so we gotz to blow shit up afterward:cool:

19. The place and first time I smoked was the same place and time that I got caught. In the middle of the woods at my dad's house smoking on a trampoline. My dad flicked the porchlight on once and I thought it was the effect of weed. Needless to say I got my ass chewed out but after that the high was awesome and stayed with me all night.

20. a blunt between 2 people in a friends backyard