Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the first person to smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the butcher, Jul 27, 2003.

1. i wonder who first got the idea to try and smoke pot.

2. I discovered it.

j/k :D

3. You all Wong it was me From Thailand HAHA, southern eastern asia!! We also make bong! Very Very Good Daniel Son! Wax on Wax off!

-Fuck Off

4. I wonder who the first person out of all the GC members to smoke pot was? definitely not me. maybe it was Willie Nelson, i heard he posts here anonymously.

5. earliest doccumented use of cannabis medicinally was from 2800BC when a doctor of some form noted the benificial effects of cannabis when given to the emperor.

but i'm fairly certain teh first humans to have tried cannabis would have been in africa... even before we moved elsewhere.

for as long as we've been homosapians we've been using cannabis, and most probably since before that too. rediculous then to stop us from using the most benificial of plants so some guys can make a buck or two from their inferior products.

6. ... at the beach. but i try not to stand on them.
    they've done nothing to me.

7. Okay..Think about this one.
    The Chinese believe that shark fin and powdered tiger testicles are an afrodesiac. What the hell did they have to try before they got to this conclusion?