The first person to poop...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ghostonvacation, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Do you think they tried to push it back in?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGRZuWXVhA]Training day, simple question. - YouTube[/ame]

3. it probably just came out

4. no it came out in 2001 staring Denzel Washington

to answer the question asked... God was the first person to poop hence the expression... HOLY SHIT

5. [quote name='"BoyMeetsPearled"']no it came out in 2001 staring Denzel Washington
    [/quote]

I think he meant the shit

6. ...no, no, no! ...the guy that made God surely took a dump, right?....maybe that dump was "God"...hince the term, "holy shit!" :confused_2:

7. how did I know one of you would bring god into my poop thread..?

sigh

8. ..."god" and "shit" ...synonyms! :p

9. People pushing the "god doesn't exist" agenda are just as annoying as those who push religion on others.

As for the OP. lol wtf?

10. ...and people that drop comments like this ^^^ are the most annoying of them all....bible thumper?

11. No, atheist. lol. I put my belief in science.

But people who go around inserting their anti-god agenda are just as annoying as the bible thumpers. Just saying.

12. was really stoned in lecture and thats what I was thinking about lol man sometimes I dont really know what goes on in my mind hahah

I was just picturing the first person to take a shit, and be aware of what was happening. something just starts forcing its way out of a hole in your back. I feel like I would be confused and try to put it back or something.

13. lol you're crazy man :p Such a highdea

But that person would have been shitting their whole life, since childhood that they don't remember. It's as natural to us as being able to stand up without falling over.

14. ...okay drsheldoncooper, peace first off :D
    ...let me ask you since your a believer in science....do you believe religion has held science back?

15. Pretty irrelevant to the topic, just like your previous anti-god comments. Not derailing this thread anymore, Sorry.

16. #17 hhbhagat1417, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    I read in a book that we don't come out as blank slates. We have SOME innate senses and instincts. One of them, is to get rid of bodily waste. Pooping and peeing is just what comes naturally and EVERY living thing does it in some form. Birds do it (well, the poop and pee are combined to form white Uric Acid from their cloacas, grasshoppers do it, I think even sea cucumbers do it.

EDIT: Plants don't poop. Wait, does a Venus Flytrap poop? If it doesn't, then I guess it's on of those life forms that are 100% efficient in converting food.

EDIT2: I found this on ehow

17. lol damn you went in on the venus fly trap thought I dig it though...learned something new :smoking:

also good info on the op...everything shits lol

18. The need to take a shit is something that has been imbibed in us since the beginning of the evolutionary chain. The first shit led to an orgasm and the last shit will lead to an orgasm.