Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The First Person To Ever Get High Off Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGreenFien, May 30, 2013.

1. I wish I could know and/or see that moment the first person ever put flame to the buds of a marijuana plant lol 

2. I can just imagine the caveman strolling through a huge ganja field when suddenly a spontaneous forest fire erupts!

3. Lol clueless about the wild and free growing field of paradise he was walking in until it catches fire 

4. I imagine it was some sort of shaman always experimenting with different realms of consciousness. 

5. Well, like just about everything we ingest these days, we saw animals eating it first. Our ancestors figured, hey if that deer can eat it, maybe I can. But what we didn't watch was what happened to the deer afterwards lol.
    I'd imagine we were eating it long before smoking it.

6. We used the cannabis plant to make rope and shit.