Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The First Hit - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Mar 7, 2010.

1. When you prepare for smoking all day and you finally get that first hit after rolling that real nice and fat joint or blunt..how do you feel? besides high >.>

Personally I feel great, like a weight off my shoulders and really easy going

2. When I'm waiting all day to smoke and I finally get that fat greens rip out of the bong, I think my lungs are about to explode. Then I taste the sweet Fruity Pebblesness of the purp on the exhale and I know all the bullshit I had to deal with throughout the day is over now and I can just relax.

3. Yeah its a great feeling innit?

4. that first hit... oh i love it all your worries, troubles, and any other bad feelings go floating away as you exhale that first puff of smoke

5. Man, I can't even find a way to describe it. It's just perfect. After a rough day of work, or just stressful events, that first hit just makes everything better. I myself just feel invincible, untouchable. Man how I wish I had a nice fat joint right now.

6. The first hit makes me feel extremely relaxed and happy. I'm sure it's all in my mind because the same thing happens to me when I take adderall (before the effects hit me), but who cares? As long as I feel good :)

I've never smoked dank so I don't get high off my first hit.

7. accomplished happy peaceful
    to say the least