The First 9/11

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokinP, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Imagine if on 9/11 the White House had been hit and the President killed.
    They installed a military dictatorship, quickly executed thousands of people and subjected 10's of thousands to torture and makeshift prisons.

They then went on to set up an international terror center, overthrew governments all over the place, installing puppet dictatorships in their place and drove the country into one of the worst depressions ever. Imagine that happened?

It did happen in Chile in 1973 and the US was responsible for it.

1973 Chilean coup d'état - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Well except for the dead president that's exactly what happened.

3. Everything Government touches goes to shit. America is the new Germans under Europe’s thumb playing scapegoat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. We already live in a police state. You can be stopped and frisked in some parts of the U.S.

5. Yeah must b hell on all the white collar workers in the city.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thank fuck I moved to Washington state. :D

7. Yeah where their trying to disarm you and bleed ya of every penny ya got.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m right below ya following ur states lead what happen to the west coat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yep rent is 1000 average before all other shit. Lmao

10. Seeing the same thing here n those places should be going for around 600 a month considering the condition their in.
    It’s all about getting every penny we have so there’s nothing left and forcing us to take on a 2nd job just to be comfortable so we produce more tax $’s for the state.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. He ended his own life rather than face the horrors of torture. Technically suicide but he was left with little other option.

12. I was talking about what happened in America post 911

13. Gotcha! I misread your post.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I take this as good news. When you reach back to '73 for your anti-American bullshit you must be getting close to the bottom of the outrage barrel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. The last I checked on stop and frisk laws (which admittedly was a while ago) was that you still had the right to not consent to a search, unless there was probable cause to suspect any form or action of crime. Alot of it was police seemingly abusing their authority combined with people ignorant of the law.

I was never aware of a state law that said someone's constitutional right could be violated.

• Like Like x 1
  16. We need a Pinochet fam....

17. They moved to San Diego.

WESTCOAT HEADQUARTERS
    4007 Lockridge Street
    San Diego, CA 92102

18. Should we make a list of all the countries the CIA has overthrown since? Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan, Ukraine, ect... Just a few of our more recent hits.

I wonder why Russia is the new enemy? Could be we poked the bear a little when we covertly took over their next door neighbor. How would America feel if the Russians covertly overthrew Mexico and installed Russian citizens in the new government? I don't think they would take it as lightly as Russia has.

• Like Like x 2