the final harvest waight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djdew23, Nov 7, 2006.

1. well i choped the big girle down last week and left it dry and the final waight is in 2.3 oz not to bad for my first grow useing nothing but cfls to flower it i used 4 cfls 23w in 3000k 1750 lumes each and 3 cfls 23w in 2700k and 1700 lumes each for a total of 12100 lumes to 1 plant . as soon as it started to flower i used bloom plus 10/60/10 and worm casting tea every other watering i think i did good for the first grow here is a few pics of after i choped last week i have more but i think you get the idea i have pics of it alive in my jurnal below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How long did it take you to grow it?

3. hmm look tasty how does it smoke?

4. enjoy it my friend

5. not sure how it smokes i do more of a hobby then to smoke job reasons but every one that tried it said it smokes smooth and real stoney. how long it took to grow well i started it in late april early may and lived in my sky light till aug then put it into flower long time the new ones tho 1 month veg and fliped them into flower got 6 girls into i think 3 weeks of flower just waiting on the new mutes now. thanks guys for your coments :wave:

6. looks like its been clipped a little early....but nice grow...2.3 oz dry for one plant indoors is nice...How tall did your plant get total? i ask because i also have only one growing but instead of 12000 lumens, mines getting 33000 so im curious to see how mine will turn out

7. it was about 5 1/2ft when choped. it started to flower around 8/30 and i coped it last week 10/31 10 weeks in flower a lot of the hairs were a orange tint to full orange. with the 6 new girls i had to chop ran out of room in the one spot and that plant hoged up most of my other space but i figured almost 10 weeks was good

8. good on ya

9. enjoy that im harvesting 4 plants tonight then i just have to wait for the cure and then i get to taste so exciting