The filter in the middle of my bong broke off

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bobthetoker08, Sep 17, 2012.

1. So I bought a King Volcano bong a few months back and recently the filter in the middle broke. Now at first this wasnt an issue outside of the clinking around but now its starting to get black and effect the taste and I really wanna get it out.

This is a pic from when it first broke off, ive attached 2 more. One of the bong when I first bought it and one from the top down.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Shove something down there and break it until the pieces are small enough to come out. Make sure you rinse it afterwards.

3. Yeah, me and my friend spent about 2 hours with a rigged up pole thing smashing it up one little hammer tap at a time. After we finished I gave it a semi good cleaning and then the slide broke :(

4. That's just what happens to cheap glass :rolleyes:

5. i think the hitting glass with a hammer idea should never be done again unless you want to break your bong even more

6. I've done it couple of times and didn't have a problem. It just renders the already useless perk useless. So it does nothing but get a random piece of glass out of the way. Hahahaha.

7. i dont get whats so funny but if you want to hit your bong with a hammer be my guest, i could care less, im just giving some advice, some that you would think would be common sense to anyone that has ever handled glassware before, but hey what would i know im just some crazy kid that thinks hitting your bong with a hammer to fix it is a bad idea

8. It was already broken though. Haha. Just a way to move the glass out of the way to get some more use before new glass comes along(for the unfortunate people with just a bong[doesnt happen often]).

9. He was referring to the BROKEN perc, not the bong. He smashed the broken perc up a bit so he could get it out of the tube.

10. Why thank you sir.