The field

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stealthgrower, Aug 18, 2012.

1. i live in the middle of nowhere north carolina. a few miles from my house is this soccer field. all the intramural soccer teams play there and probably some other sports too. the thing that makes this field special though is not the games during the day time, but what happens at night.
    i have lived in this are for 5 years, i have to take the road it's on to get home, and not once in the 5 years of living there have i seen that field empty at night. no matter what time it is, 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, there is always at least one car in the field. often two, and one or both will often have it's lights on. it's not the same car or cars every night. it's different cars. they all park in the same spot. occasionally it will even be a cop car. occasionally the it will be a normal car and cop. no one ever gets arrested though. no one ever gets out of their car.
    they just sit there. i don't think it's a fuck spot. there are never any condoms there, and i never see the cars rocking.

i have no idea what they are doing, who they are, why they are there. it really fucking baffles me.

the field butts up against a train track, and the cars are always at the end of the field near the tracks.

2. Maybe its a sesh spot and the cop gets down with some homies and blazes while on duty?
    Maybe pull up one night but make sure you have "protection" and im not talking about a condom. Just incase ya come up on a bad situation.

3. Where in NC bro?

4. clayton NC.
    i'm in wilmington for school right now though.
    i've always been a little scared to go check what's up cause i've got no fucking clue what to expect

5. I know where Clayton is and I've partied SO damn much at Wilmington Beach!

6. it's either sex, drugs or rock and roll..

7. Spooky...sounds like a job for these guys..

[​IMG]

8. Actually it sounds more to me like they may be doing unmentionables that resemble flour ;) that would make sense to me. Because if I was a cop I would be able to shoot or taze somebody while high. I'd probably taze myself. But on that unmentionable id start tazeing fuckin anything that moves.

9. there's not a cop out there most of the time, just occasionally. it's usually just a normal car. usually just one or two cars, occasionally 3.

10. Most likely a spot where folks go and hang out.Seems like it to me.Now what they are doing while hanging out, that's something you may want to figure out.

11. maybe they police surveillence..
    There is this one truck that sits in the same spot near a gas station all the time in the hood in my town. Im about 99.99% sure he is a cop.

12. What illegal/unlawful things are you doing straiT100?If nothing go up to him and start a conversation.Such as all these police surveying over here, how about we catch some rapists and murderurs instead of sitting on our asses all day every day making little to any progress towards crime?

Sounds good to me.

13. Maybe they're just trainspotters trying to spot a train?!?