the female orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by refrus024, Dec 21, 2010.

1. so the last girl i was with had never had an orgasm until me it took 5 nights of trying but we finally made it happen
    the only other girl i was with had multiples near everynight even from just penetration

was i just extremely lucky with the first girl?

it was fun with the most recent girl but if it would have been anything long term i may have died from exhaustion

so i guess ladies how many of you have orgasms and at what frequency?

2. im no girl, but i can tell you all girls are differant. for some its really easy, and for some it takes some elbow grease

3. It depends on a whole bunch of factors.
    Size, is one, for sure. Position. Also, how comfortable the girl is with herself.
    I had been masturbating for... 7 or 8 years before I lost my virginity, but it took me a long time to get off from sex. Even to this day, the only way I can guarantee it is if I am on top... and even then it's an art. If I should happen to get off in a different position, I am fucking thrilled. Also, I need g-spot and clitoral stimulation simultaneously, so that usually means using my hands (except when on top. ie: when the penis is all the way in, leaning down, chest to chest, kissing, and grinding...)

It's like a recipe, really...

Some women aren't comfortable enough with themselves to relax enough to let it happen.

You probably got lucky with the first, or she lied.

4. i know for a fact that some girls are not that hard to get off, but others can be difficult

5. I also masterbated prior to losing my virginity for 3 years. I could come in 5 minutes, but no guy seemed to even think about it until I met my husband. He got me off much more intense than a vibrator could. I started having multiple orgasms once we were married until I had to take antidepressants that killed sex for me. For me to cum (before the meds), I had to have everything just right for an extended period of time. It was a workout for my husband, but he felt it was worth it, until those damn meds. Now I am struggling to cum on my own, since hubby abandoned our sex life as a lost cause. I recently bought a ton of toys to use on myself and I have secured hubby's interest(finally), now to keep it alive!

Oh and for the lady who is on antidepressants and having no luck cummimg. Try Avlimil. It's made from herbs. It is marketed to women going through menopause to help with the symptoms. It used to be marketed to help sexual problems, but they had to stop for some reason. It's really helped me. It's still touch and go, but much better. And it has helped my friends on antidepressants. Also, try an oscillating vibrator, it may help.

6. I can have multiple orgasms from actual sex, but no man has ever been able to make me orgasm from anything else.

But I want to say, that's ok. For me it doesn't matter if I orgasm every time I have sex, it's so enjoyable anyway that I just don't care.

7. It took me quite some time to be able to orgasm from sex.

but I've read somewhere that a good of portion women don't experience their first orgasm until their late 20s/early 30s.

8. Oh I definitely had my first orgasm at like 11 or 12. I swear it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

9. jesus christ. haha I'm only 19, but it took me a while to be able to... I won't lie, I'm a little envious of you my friend.